تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 12-01-2006
fayoumy fayoumy غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
المشاركات: 278
fayoumy is on a distinguished road
If you are in Canada, please read

The following are very disturbing news about Copts being deported from Canada. If you are in Canada, please help our brothers and sisters by contacting your representatives and any concerned organizations to stop these deportations. May God help us all

Coptic Christian deportations underway

By David F. Dawes

THE DEPORTATION of 20 Egyptians from Canada has begun, and advocates for the group insist that they will be placed in severe danger if they are returned to Egypt.

The deportees, all of whom are Coptic Christians affiliated with the Church of Virgin Mary and St. Athanasius in Mississauga, tried unsuccessfully to obtain refugee status in this country.

Meanwhile, some Canadians have taken up their cause. They insist that the claimants will be subjected to discrimination by Egyptian authorities, and will be targeted by some of the country's Islamic extremists.

The case has drawn some prominent media coverage. According to the January 4 National Post, the claimants maintain they are facing a perilous future: "Mina, a refused claimant who asked that his real name not be used, said he was stabbed multiple times in a 1998 confrontation with a group who later burned his welding shop in Alexandria."

A group of Muslims, Mina told the Post, "called me at home, and they said: 'We're going to kill you.'" Further, "[They] told my brother-in-law, 'We know he's coming back soon, and we're ready for him.' I don't know what's going to happen to me, but I know I'm not going back to my home.'"

Such fears are confirmed by Majed El Shafie, who heads the Toronto-based One Free World International. A one-time Muslim, he maintains that he was tortured by Egyptian government authorities some years ago for advocacy on behalf of persecuted Christians.

Please read the rest of the article at

http://www.canadianchristianity.com/...s/060112coptic
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 28-04-2008
shootafar shootafar غير متصل
Silver User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2007
المشاركات: 285
shootafar is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: If you are in Canada, please read

Of course there is a bias the government and political parties are being infilterated with muslims, i just hope Canada doesn't pay dearly from that islam tolerance they have.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 30-04-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
cold Re: If you are in Canada, please read

Hello my Dear friend, very worry this situation, special about our brothers Coptic in this painful situation.

But is coming something to my head i would like to ask, why the deportation, if we Copts are Christians, and Suppose to be we "Canada" is free Country, so why this kind of Deportations, we have to unify ourselves together, then fight for our rights.
I'm not agree for this kind of deportations, very painful really.

Why Moslam people can't leave us alone, until when this persecussion, , we never go or burn, the mosques, or rape his women, with the veil, or burn the HOLY QURAN, so why they do that to us, i mean ) really i'm not agree, what kind of people they are,?.

Personal i don't think all of Moslam people are like this, but lee? keda? el mayority people do that? please i need several answers to my question, please, and sorry , ashan i can't understand,
Thanks..........
We must pray in the name of God and JesusChrist to save our people in trouble...........
Nefertisis
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-05-2008
El-Basha El-Basha غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2006
المشاركات: 942
El-Basha is on a distinguished road
puzzl

Dear All...,
This is an old news from 2006 ... is there an update on these Deportations .... or it was just an oversite
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 03-05-2008
shootafar shootafar غير متصل
Silver User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2007
المشاركات: 285
shootafar is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: If you are in Canada, please read

Dear Basha
i was fully aware , it is old news , and i am not aware of any updates on this, but i will try to ask around ....
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة