تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > المنتدى العام
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

المنتدى العام يهتم هذا القسم بالأخبار العامه

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 24-03-2004
kermina kermina غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
الإقامة: United Arab Emirates-dubai
المشاركات: 111
kermina is on a distinguished road
jesus peace to all

jesus peace to all
this link http://www.meca-love4all.com/audio/d...s/q16032004.ra
is blocked through the emirates control
so pls either give me a brief about the contents
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 24-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
قداسة البابا يؤكد حدوث حوادث إختطاف البنات وتوقيعهن على مستندات إشهار إسلام فى المحلات الإسلامية ويحذر ويطلب التحقيق فيها

أعتقد أن نت مان يستطيع إرفاق الملف ك zipfile

نفس الموضوع هنا
http://copts.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2931

http://copts.net/forum/showthread.ph...1&pagenumber=2

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 25-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
i can not even find my speakers or headphones on that labtop , could u guys translate the words for us into English and Arabic so we can read them plz?

it is important now for me plzzzzzzz
i need to discuss that in the next youth meeting

Mariam
قديم 25-03-2004
Gold User

http://www.copts.net/detail.asp?id=515

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 26-03-2004
Gold User

The identified shops so far are Ragab Son's supermarket, El Tawheed Wel Nour and El Salam Shoping

Center, do the following with every girl or woman they feel is Christian. Tell her congratulation you won

a but you should first sign on papers to receive the . In the middle there is a paper of declaration of

Islam and she signs without knowing.

They say that she is a thief and they take her in an upper room they hit her, rape her and video her and force

her to marry one of them and declare her Islam, or if she succeed not to sign she will suffer from sever

depression even if her family accept the situation. Also in cloth shops when she goes to try a cloth

there is a video and they force her to sign or send it to her parents.

They even accept Christian girls in jobs so as to do the same. Father Ibrahim in Anba Boula church in

Ard El Golf Abouna went to the authorities and they said they cannot do anything ..so he announced

this in church and everyone should know!!! there is evidence of these harassments so it is not a hoax

people.

These activities are targeted at Christians in specific and so we should be aware of it and

WARN OTHERS. Take care everyone....

حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 26-03-2004
Gold User

بسم الثالوث الأقدس
تحذيرات الآباء الكهنة بالكنائس: بسبب أحداث تمت بالفعل للمسيحيين.

1- يفضل عدم الشراء من محلات ( المحمل – أولاد رجب – التوحيد والنور- أو اى محلات أصحابها مسلمين متعصبين ). أما في حالات الضرورة القصوى فيجب ألا تذهب البنات والسيدات بمفردهم لهزة المحلات.

2- احزرى إذا وجدت صورة مسيحية ملقاة على الأرض. التقطيها ولكن ( لا تقبليها ) بل احرقيها ثم اغسلي يدك جيدا. لان اغلب هزة الصور قد وضعت في الشوارع وإمام أبواب المنازل والطرقات عن عمد بعد إن تم وضع مخدر عليها . فلو قبلتي هزة الصورة فسوف تغيبي عن الوعي في ثوان قليلة.

3- ممنوع نهائيا الترحيب بأي أب كاهن (غريب) يحاول الدخول لمنزلك أو يطلب منك أموال كتبرعات حتى وان اظهر لك بطاقة تحقيق الشخصية. فقد يكون مسلما ملتحيا يرتدى ذي الكهنة حتى يسفك بكم. ولكن افتحوا أبوابكم لكاهن كنيستك والمعروفين من الجميع (فقط).

4- ارفضوا تماما فتح أبوابكم لاى شخص غريب حتى ولو قال انك ربحت جائزة ويريد توقيعك او فتح الباب او النزول الى الشارع لاستلامها او مبلغ لاى مصاريف.

5- ارفض تماما فتح الأبواب لشخص غريب ترونه للمرة الأولى يريد قراءة عدادا( الكهرباء أو الغاز) حتى ولو كان يحمل جهاز التسجيل فقد يكون مسروق بل وحتى ولو اظهر لكم تحقيق شخصية فقد يكون مزور. اقروا انتم العداد وبلغ به الموظف ولكن دون فتح الأبواب للموظف الغريب.

6- ارفضوا تماما فتح أبوابكم والتعامل مع الفقراء ( رجل أو امرأة أو طفل) يريد منك طعام فيجب عليكم فتح الباب لآعطائة الطعام. فقد يكون معه آخرين سيظهرون لك عند فتح الباب للفتك بكم.

7- ارفضوا تماما فتح أبوابكم للزبالين الغرباء.

The story of forcing the Christian girls under the age of 16 to convert to Islam

" Al-Azhar" (The Islamic university in Egypt) has issued a law declaring that the law in Egypt will accept the girls under the age of 16 to declare their conversion to Islam. According to this decision some supermarket stores in Egypt such as "Awlad-Ragab" and "Almohamal" give the shoppers numbers to enter a drawing and if the cashier noticed that the girl in front of him is Christian, he congratulates her and tells her that she has won and has to go upstairs to receive her award. Upstairs the girl signs some papers. These papers are her statement to convert to Islam. When the girl realizes the situation and try to resist they accuse her of shoplifting and force her to take her clothes off in order to search her. After that they rape her. These incident happened six times as of March 9,2004.
Under the Egyptian law, the person can't obtain a driver license till the age of 16 and can't be legally responsible till the age of 21

Pope Shenouda speaks regarding forcing Christian girls to convert to Islam

"I have received so many letters about what’s happening to the Christian girls who go to supermarket stores to shop. At the store they tell them that they have won and have to go upstairs to receive their award or prize. After that we don’t know what’s happening to these girls upstairs.

There is a lot of talking going on about this matter, and I see that what’s happening will create a religious clash in the country.
I’m urging the police to take a serious action against what’s happening, because I have a numerous number of letters regarding this matter. We don’t know where they took the girls. They could be anywhere.

This matter shouldn’t be taken in a careless way as of nothing happened. I’m saying this and I know how dangerous the situation is. We don’t want more disasters to happen to us. We’ve had enough.

This matter shouldn’t be taken in a careless way, like what happened to those young men who were traveling and carrying some Bibles with them. They were arrested, imprisoned and interrogated by authorities because they only carrying few Bibles.
But regarding these girls. They take them upstairs and we don’t know what’s happening to them.
We will not allow this to happen at all."

أحب أنبهكم أن مسلسل التعدي على الفتيات المسيحيات قد انتقل إلى الإسكندرية و ذلك فى سلسلة سوبر ماركت فتح الله و مطاعم مؤمن (الذي كان يضع سابقا لافتة غير المسلمين
يمتنعون) عن التقدم لطلب وظيفة عنده.

Please send this message to your friends.
+GOD BLESS YOU+

حمؤة بن أمونة

آخر تعديل بواسطة knowjesus_knowlove ، 26-03-2004 الساعة 12:54 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 26-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
Thanks kkk

i will post that tomorrow in my church, bcz there is a lot of ppl here naymeen fe el 3asal zay maby2olo,
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة