تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 13-06-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
I ask all the Community Coptic to make intensive prayers for our H.H. Shenouda

For all of us had been so difficult the health of our lider POPE SHENOUDA III OF THE SEE OF SAINT MARK...I want to say to all who can read and spread my word.........please we need intensive prayers for his recovering......

The only hard prayers and the love special that we have for can really unify all of us a noble cause.

I'm a regular person who doesn't born in Egypt, but very proud of my Coptic background...we all the Copts in this hard moments of Life that his H.H is going trought, is most than important that we pray hardly and fast , as a salvation for his health.

I'm really feel admire for him, he had been so strong and Holy, no one can resist what he resisted when he was captured in his own celd in times of Sadat was president...really he has the grace of GOD in his eyes.

Now all of us we have to be together to encourage with prayers for our POPE, sometimes our LORD put in our lifes proofs, and difficult test that we don't know why he do it, and all of this.

For experience I tell all of you my dear family in Christ that sometimes the Lord, make his own willing instead of our own willing...its hard to understand to us because just we are simple human beings, and we don't have the HOLY knowledge that come from the HOLY POWER OF GOD.

I know sounds stupid, but I believe that if GOD permit that our H.H. has this unfortunable incident its for showing us that we as a Copts we can became stronger, more than ever...really.

And a HOLY man as our POPE ALREADY HAS THE GRACE OF THE LORD UPON HIS EYES REALLY, IS TRUE......

PLEASE I CALL ALL THE COPTS HERE IN US , OR IN ANY PLACE OF THIS EARTH, PLEASE BE UNITE ALL OF US IN FASTING AND PRAYERS FOR HIS H. H. POPE SHENOUDA.

(flowe rs)

GOD- PANTOCREATOR GIVES STRENGTH AND HOLY DIVINE LIGHT HEALTHY TO HIS BELOVED, OUR POPE SHENOUDA.......THE LOVE OF JESUSCHRIST BE WITH HIM FOREVER, AMEN
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

قوانين المشاركة