تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > Religious Dialogue Lobby
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

Religious Dialogue Lobby This lobby is used for Religious Dialogue

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 06-03-2008
Nefertisis Nefertisis غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2008
الإقامة: Jersey City, NJ
المشاركات: 29
Nefertisis is on a distinguished road
puzzl Why in Fasting Egyptian Men........mostly doesn't fast?

Hello, my Coptic Community..................Happy Great Fasting of Lent, to anyone who reads this message...............

I'm wondering about , why some guys from our community doesn't fast..............? well i think is very unrespectful who doesn't make fast, at list has a very healthy important reason to do it.

So i ask , here in America everyone is free to do anything..................so why of the most Egyptian men, does'nt no fast? this is my big question.........anyone who reads this message should have to understand that, unfortunable i didn't born in Egypt................i was born in Europe..........so im Western World, but i never forgat my own roots.............my Coptic roots.

So.............matter fact now..............im thinking that the majority here in US doesn't no fast for many reasons; i think the principal is because no one of the family cooking for then siami food,.................and the another one..............im sure and i think..............ashan the lust has power from some of them.

Well? i think is true...........how come some guys they says proudly to the people in Kenisa "I'M MASHERY COPTIC" with a big smile..............if they even knows or remember the Holidays......?

Is very silly, really....................i think is liketo do this for them..............really.

So now my dear friends...........anyone who is there...........help to me to understand this matter fact..................i think that the best is force, make siam for to MY LORD JESUS, to make obligation to any man (just the special cases : like healthy.........or another condition........no make fasting).

But the rest make it.................it is like the Egyptian men who marry in America for papers..................they live in sin...............i see many people who is marry , and even they don't respect the sacrament of marriage in Kenisa..............i know and i understand could be many reasons, but all of us we deserve a second chance..................so if you my dear friend in my LORD ............knows someone who lives "marry" or divorce..................and no marry in Kenisa..............please...............talk to them.............with sweet and kindness............help the shep to go back to the Main Sheperd "GOD"...

I can warranty that GOD he will knows how to rewards you...............with thousand and 1000 or more blessings.......................really.

Any man Egyptian who can read..................COMOM! don't lost your identity..........for falses..................and silly lust..............and low carnal passions.............now is the time of Redemption.............let PAPA JESSUAH EL MESSIAH.......................touch your soul and heart.....................let him be the GUIDE on your life , take the right path...............don't live more in sin!

WE MUST TO BE HAPPY ANYONE! IS THE HOLY GREAT LENT OF THE LORD, THINK HOW MUCH HE SACRIFICE FOR US.................SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR HIM.............AS HE DID TO YOU AND TO ALL THE HUMANITY....................

BLESSINGS FOR ALL OF YOURS.
HOLY PEACE OF GOD TRULY BE WITH ALL
OF YOURS.

NEFERTISIS
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة