تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > Religious Dialogue Lobby
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

Religious Dialogue Lobby This lobby is used for Religious Dialogue

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 22-06-2006
Christian Christian غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 449
Christian is on a distinguished road
I need help replying to this

Hi all
I need help replying to all these lies to expose Islam to the west

إقتباس:
We dont hate Christians, there is not a single verse in the Quran that says Muslims should hate Christians.
Not a single verse advocating unbridled hatred as you erroneously assume.

Instead, it says that we should take them as our friends if they have given us no reason to hate them (such as trying to star wars with us).

I have quoted the verses from the Quran on this extensively, and not you, or any Christian/Non-Muslim can deny it.

Now, since you enjoy quoting certain hadith so much, let me draw your attention to a few.
Furthermore, lets take your specific situation into account (you are a non-Muslim living in a Muslim nation).

Let's see what hadith says about your condition specifically, shall we.

How Muslims are supposed to treat Non-Muslims

The teachings of the Prophet Muhammad on how we should treat our Non-Muslim friends and neighbours on a day to day basis as well as how the government should treat a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state.

Quote:
"He who believes in God and the Last Day should honour his guest, should not harm his neighbour, should speak good or keep quiet." (Bukhari, Muslim)

"Whoever hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys God." (Bukhari)

"He who hurts a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state, I am his adversary, and I shall be his adversary on the Day of a Judgement." (Bukhari)

"Beware on the Day of Judgement; I shall myself be complainant against him who wrongs a Non-Muslim citizen of a Muslim state or lays on him a responsibility greater than he can bear or deprives him of anything that belongs to him." (Al-Mawardi)

"Anyone who kills a Non-Muslim who had become our ally will not smell the fragrance of Paradise." (Bukhari)

Even our Prophet Muhammad would sooner align himself with a non-Muslim who has been wronged by a Muslim, then to be a biased hypocrite and side with his own ummah (people).

So, there you have it.
Not only can you NOT (and I guarantee you can not) find me a single verse from the Quran that goes against what I just posted, you also can not argue about your specific situation as it pertains to the hadiths which I have just posted.

Period.

I need the reply in English of course
الرد مع إقتباس

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة