تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا يهتم هذا القسم بالانترنت و بالبرمجة والكمبيوتر و الموبايلات,معلومات عامة ..إستشارات ..كل ما هو جديد بالتكنولوجيا .....الخ

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 03-01-2012
baby19890416 baby19890416 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2011
المشاركات: 139
baby19890416 is on a distinguished road
The best way to view YouTube movie on iRiver E40?

“I have down loaded a music video from Youtube . com. I wish to perform it with my iRiver E40, nevertheless, it can't be played. Anyone who know it? How do i enjoy it on my iRvier E40? Must i switch the video? Help! ”
First, iRiver can't support YouTube movies and it will just support WMV videos. So it's fairly normal that E40 can't play YouTube movie. In fact, we simply need to convert YouTube movie to WMV utilizing a SWF to video converter, with which we are able to perfectly convert YouTube to WMV in good quality.
Next, let's comply with the below guide of transforming YouTube to WMV.
1. Obtain the SWF to video converter here.
2. Begin this program and even add the YouTube video to it.

Click on the control keys underneath the view screen for previewing. What’s more, you may crop and even capture the movie here.
3. Mouse click “export” and even “video” to begin export settings.

Set the export video format as WMV and even designate a folder for the switched video. In addition, “rip audio” is offered for any necessary.
Also, you may also push “settings” to personalize the audio and even video settings of the produced movie.

Bite rate, video quality, video dimension, video codec, audio codec and several other parameters could be personalized based on your inclination.
4. Switch YouTube to WMV
Due to the fact all the settings have been performed, it’s time to begin the YouTube to WMV transformation simply by clicking on “Convert”.

This program is going to show us the YouTube to WMV transforming procedure. Wait until the YouTube to WMV transformation has been performed.
Synchronize the switched video to iRiver E40 and enjoy it.

Best applications
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة