تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > المنتدى العام
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم

المنتدى العام يهتم هذا القسم بالأخبار العامه

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 23-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
مساعدة ل اخ من الاردن

hey every body

it is me again mariam, the last week i had spring break and i did not have any thing to do, so for the first time in my life, i went to chat room (www.Arabia.com), and i puted my sign as the cross, i have met with a guy his name is Ahmad, from Jordon, He told me that he loves jesus so much, and he is always has that faith in his heart since he was young because of his christian friends,, any ways he grow up to be muslim. and every time he forgot a bout that idea, he has to see something that turn him back, forexample, he was watching a channel and he got bored so he fliped the channel to find SAT7 and he watched it and he found himslef ing, i suggested for him to go to the church and talk to the priest, but he told me that his family is so rich and they might kill him because of that, i refered him to that website, he does not have email, he just came to look for chrstian ppl to talk to or chrstian websites, i gave him all the websites i knew and i read him from the bible, and his luck came on pasalms,,
how this guy become chrstian then, since he will get killied if he talked to a priest, he refused to give me any informations, other wise that but i really felt bad a bout him and how i am chrstian that baptised and have church and another ppl are daying to go to church, ( toba el azankom la2nha tobser we la2zankom la2nha tasma3) he told me also that he has a lot of friends are in his way too, open the bible without any body see them and talk a bout christ with each others, he even told him that in his work that there is a girl mo7gaba and she is also has christ in her heart, i do not know if that true of fault but u brothers and sisters know me i believe every thing lol

lel a2saf i can not talk to him again but i give him this page address i hope he come one day and u guys can guide him.
قديم 23-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
Re: مساعدة ل اخ من الاردن

إقتباس:
toba el azankom la2nha tobser we la2zankom la2nha tasma3
يامرمر أنا ح أفضل طول عمرى خايف عليكى مادمتى بتشوفى بودانك وتسمعى بعنيكى...

هذا الشخص قد يكون نصابا مسلما يحاول إستدراج المسيحيات كما فعل هذا الشيطان المسلم....
هؤلاء الناس هم عبيد للشيطان الذى يستغلهم للإيقاع بأبناء المسيح...

إقرأى هذا المقال ...
http://copts.net/arabic/detail.asp?id=188

سابعا : في إحدى المرات سمعت اسقف جليل يقول أن أغلب هؤلاء الفتيات يعاملن للأسف كالكـلاب بعد سقوطهن او استدراجهن، وقال لي أب كاهن فاضل أن الكثيرات يرجعن ولكن كل واحدة بمأساة ويكون إرجاعهن فى غاية الصعوبة نتيجة غياب قانون يحمي الحريات الدينية الحقيقية في مصر فيدخلن المصيدة ولا يستطعن الخروج منها وتتحول حياتهن إلى جحيم وندم وبكاء ، وبعضهن تنتهي حياته بجريمة كما حدث مع الفتاة(ش.ص) التي انساقت تحت الاغراءات العاطفية من فلوريدا إلى القاهرة بسبب عبث الحوارات المنفلتة عبر الأنترنيت وكما قالت لى اسرتها تم نهب كل أموالها(اكثر من 70 الف دولار) وانتهت حياتها بجريمة قام به الشخص الذي إستدرجها حيث تم قتلها يوم 29 يناير الماضى. إن أغلبهن للأسف يتحولن إلى جواري في حرملك المجرمين .

وهذا الرابط
http://www.copts.net/forum/showthrea...&threadid=2899

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

آخر تعديل بواسطة knowjesus_knowlove ، 24-03-2004 الساعة 12:03 AM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 24-03-2004
fayoumy fayoumy غير متصل

المشاركات: 278
fayoumy is on a distinguished road
Comment

I think it is wonderful that you, Mariam, are trying to guide people to the right path, the path of Christ. You are to be commended for talking to this guy and giving him all the information that he needs.

At the same time, I totally agree with Knowjesus that you have to be very careful regarding any contact in chat rooms, or on the internet in general, with people claiming to want to convert to Chrisianity. You simply have no way of knowing who is on the other end. It is all very well to give them all the general information that they may need, and encourage and support them, but stay away from personal information or close involvement.

I am sure that you do not need me to tell you that, but I had to say it neverthless :-)...and through you, I am saying it to every Christian lady that might read these words.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 24-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

THanks KKK and thank fayuomy for telling me that, i really can not believe that ppl have the gutes to lie like this, i really was so helpful to him and i give him my priest's email address in case he wants to talk to him by email, I am really sad now, u guys just made my day aweful full of bad stuff,, where is the brotherhood that they are talking a bout in the TV. Every time, i open Arabic channels in my house, i find lots of acters like Hany ramzy with muslims guys and girls, or any other christian acter, i imagined that every thing is k back home and what u guys is saying is just kalam papers just till yesterday

rbna yesma7o ba2a law kan kadab, kont 5alast goz3 min ro2yt you7ana badal makont etkalmt ma3ah,

toba el noba eny aro7 chat room again lol,

Shalloom la5eem
قديم 24-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
يامرمر ...مش معنى كلامى إن كل المسلمين وحشين أو أشرار...
أنا لى العديد من الأصدقاء المسلمين... وماترينه على الشاشة من علاقات طيبة بين ممثل مسيحى وبعض المسلمين من المعجبين به ليس له علاقة بالدين....
المسلم الحقيقى هو الذى يؤمن وينفذ العبارات الشيطانية الموجود ملخصها فى توقيعى...
المسلم الذى يصادق مسيحيين هو مسلم جاهل بدينه وأنا أتمنى له أن يظل جاهلا به إلى الأبد لأن البديل سيكون مسلما إرهابيا مثل إبن لادن وأتباعه....

هذا المسلم الأردنى أثار شكى لأنه كما قلتى he does not have email...
فكيف له التسجيل فى تشات رووم لو لم يكن عنده عنوان بريدى؟

وكذلك قال أنه من عائلة غنية جدا حتى لايثير شكك وحتى يكون ذلك كطعم يستدرج به ضحاياه.....
وهذه هى السفالة الإسلامية التى نعرفها كلنا...

ُEverything will be fine in Egypt when we get rid of Islam

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 25-03-2004
Arpetnot
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
إقتباس:
يامرمر أنا ح أفضل طول عمرى خايف عليكى مادمتى بتشوفى بودانك وتسمعى بعنيكى
اؤيد هذا الكلام بشدة
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 25-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

it was really my first in chat room and i was bored in the Airplane so i got the labtop from my friend and start talking to that guy, and he asked me to read him the bible because he does not have one, i really got sad, so i got my bible from my bag and wrote something form spalms, 2 hours talking to me a bout his story and i am just seeing, i can not believe he could lie, that is so dirty from them, as u said ya kkk, but i have to stop believing without seeing, but is not jesus said toba lellazen amano we lam yaro? it is k thanks so much for u guys, i would not do it again lol
قديم 25-03-2004
churchill
GUST

يا أخوتي مريم كما نقول عندنا بمصر ب100 راجل والدليل علي ذلك اللينك اللي جابت فية صور أحمد ياسين دا أنا مقدرتش أتفرج عليها وقفلت الصفحة علي طول
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 25-03-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

lol that is so funny, actually my friend forwarded it to me, and i puted it here inthe forum, i took human anatomy before, because my mom wanted to be a doctor before i be Aerospace girl, any ways it is k to see that, but it is not that hard in compare with a dead body infront of ur eyes lol, ant it stinks lol, that guy was in love with christ but his family conditions, for me that is really sad, in compare with me, my parents are christian
قديم 26-03-2004
churchill
GUST

لا لا صدقيني أنا لم أقصد ذلك علي الأطلاق كل ما كنت أريدة هو أن أبرهن أنة لايمكن أن يخدعك أحد بهذة السهولة
وسلام
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

قوانين المشاركة