تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > المنتدى العام
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم

المنتدى العام يهتم هذا القسم بالأخبار العامه

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 02-03-2006
Sheref Sheref غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Dec 2004
المشاركات: 151
Sheref is on a distinguished road
Simple Question

Dear Maged

إقتباس:
you know enough that I am relegious moslem
This is something between you and your Allah, I get nothing to do with your belive

إقتباس:
I am relegious moslem and I am against terrorism

I've seen too many religious moslem people blessing the terrorism and terrorist, because they are jihads and these terrorist are good moslems and deserve respect in earth and they are going to heaven for killing the infidels.
The infidels could be Christians, Jews, Non believers or even deferent moslem groups

My point is this, in order to improve the situation and remove the hate wave from Egypt, we all -- I repeart all-- must see the facts without any cover up, my simple question to you

Do you realy think and belive Christians are treated the same as moslems in Egypt

You only need to say YES or NO before I can keep up with our conversation
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 03-03-2006
2ana 7or 2ana 7or غير متصل

المشاركات: 745
2ana 7or is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة 2ana 7or

أخى العزيز الخواجه ...
هناك الملايين من الشعب القبطى و أولهم قداسة البابا شنوده يفعلون ما تطلبه منا ... لكن ماذا كانت النتيجة ... إذدراء لهم ... تهميش ... إستقواء ... خطف و أنتهاك للحرمات ... سرقة و كذب و لوى الحقائق ... حرق للكنائس و انتهاك المقدسات لكل ما هو مسيحى و قبطى ...
و فى المقابل يأتى البعض بمنتهى الصفاقة و الخسة و العمى يقول بمنتهى البساطة لا هذا لا يحدث أنتم تبالغون !؟
كفاية إستهبال و إستعباط باسم الوحدة الوطنية و إعطاء الغير المثل الأعلى ... لأنه لا يسمع و لا يرى و يعتقد أنه خير العالمين ولا يرى حقيقته و هو أنه أسفل السافلين ...

عزيزى الخواجة ...
المقصود من كلمة الأستهبال و الأستعباط باسم الوحدة الوطنية ... هم الشيوخ و القسس الى بيظهرو على أجهزة الأعلام يقبلون بعضهم ... المسلمين و الأقباط اللذين لا يعبرون إلا عن أنفسه يقولون لا يوجد مشاكل و أن الشعب القبطى واخد حقوقه بالكامل ... الأقباط اللذين يقيمون موائد رمضانية التى طالبت أنت بنفسك بوقفها ... و المسلمين اللذين يقولوا أن الأسلام دين متسامح مع الغير و يعطيه كامل حقوقه كذبا ...
الوحدة الوطنية سقطت من زمان ... منذ أن أعطى المسلم حقوق لنفسه لا يستحقها لمجرد أنه مسلم فقط و أنكرها على أخيه القبطى ... أى وحدة وطنية يتحدثون عنها ؟؟؟ اليس ما يحدث اليوم فى جميع نواحى الحياة فى مصر أستهبال و أستعباط من قبل من يزال يتحدث عن الوحدة الوطنية المزعومة؟؟؟؟؟

آخر تعديل بواسطة 2ana 7or ، 03-03-2006 الساعة 08:52 AM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 04-03-2006
ماجد منيب ماجد منيب غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Dec 2005
المشاركات: 434
ماجد منيب is on a distinguished road
Dear Sheref,
Greetings,
I believe that christians and moslems are treated the same except in some plotical rights , and I think that this is normal in all the world toward the minorities, in israeal or the states ,can a moslem even nominate himself to be president or and Prime minister, in Israeal the christians do not attend the army but in Egypt they do . and I assure that there is misunderstanding for the concept of terrorism or Jihad in Islam, but Islam does not support terrorism upon your concept,thank you for your messege, but let me ask you question what is your opinion for burning Al-Bashara Churgh in Al-Nasra in occupied phalastine yesterday, Iwas very sad for this zionistic terrorism but very happy happy to see the unity between moslems and christians against jewish,and may be because they are occupied by jewish they can understand the importance of this unity which I hope to keep in our home Egypt.
Yours,
Maged Moneeb
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-03-2006
Sheref Sheref غير متصل

frag

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة ماجد منيب
Dear Sheref,
Greetings,
I believe that christians and moslems are treated the same except in some plotical rights , and I think that this is normal in all the world toward the minorities,
Maged Moneeb

Dear Maged, you have not answer my question directley

Do you realy think and belive Christians are treated the same as moslems in Egypt, not on the goverment side, but between the normal people in the street

You only need to say YES or NO before I can keep up with our conversation, if you are not able to see or feel this evel discraminations agaist Christian, there is no point in our conversattion. We will not be able to agree on anything

Cheers Sheref
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 05-03-2006

Dear Sheref, Of course No, even from our side or the christian side, but I beleive it does not reach to the real descrimination which the moslem are suffering either in Serbia or Israeal, I believe it is within very low limit which can be minimised or eliminated if both of us enjoy by the good intention and wisdom for our joined future. Let me tell you a story, I was in Sweeden two weeks ago , my brother in low told me that he suffers from descrimination, although he has the sweedish nationality for 20 years, when I asked him the reason he told me that this descrimination may be because I am moslem or arab or even dark colour, this is example for what I wanted to explain. that the humanity can find many reasons for evil and conflict. we have to work together for fair and peace but this does not mean that I leave I slam or you leave christianity to satisfy each other.
thank you, yours Maged
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 09-03-2006
Sheref Sheref غير متصل

puzzl

Dear Maged

I will be repeating myself in explaining my main point, if we can not see the grim reality of Christians in Egypt, then how we can trust each other to build a better future in Egypt.

We agree to disagree, you are avoiding my main point; I did not see any benefit in our empty round and round conversation. At the end I will say I believe in freedom of religion and freedom of speech I will support the Denmark products. Thanks for your time and your polite dialogue

God help his people in Egypt,
Cheers Sheref
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 11-03-2006

Dear Sheref,
In the end of our dialouge, i would like to thank you
Yours,
Maged
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

قوانين المشاركة