منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة

منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة (http://www.copts.net/forum/index.php)
-   منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا (http://www.copts.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   نسخ السيد المسيح و محمد (http://www.copts.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2911)

faith 21-03-2004 03:51 PM

نسخ السيد المسيح و محمد

العلماء اليوم يبحثون في علم الهندسه الوراثيه بشكل جديد بعد ما فاجئونا بالنعجه دوللي يفاجئوا بانهم بواسطه بقايا دماء السيد المسيح علي الكفن المقدس يمكنهم استنساخ مسيح اخر بل و يبحثون عن المرأه التي تستحق ان تحمل في رحمها جنين السيد المسيح و يطلبوا التبرعات فيسبيل تمويل هذا المشروع
ربما يجد هذا القول ردا عند اليهود او البروتوسطانت؟؟
و ايضا يفكرون في استنساخ نبي الاسلام بواسطه الجينات جاصته لان بعض الشعيرات الخاصه به في المتحف الاسلامي

ايضا يبحثون في امكانيه استرجاع الاصوات لان الطاقه لا تفني فاذا حدث يمكنك مثلا سماع الموعظه علي الجبل بصوت السيد المسيح او معرفه مدي صحه الاحداث المشكوك فيها ....

و اللي يعيش ياما يشوف

amoni 23-03-2004 11:48 AM

hey faith

I think it is gona take them like years and years to do that, because if u read a bout gentic magazines or websites, u will find that they finished 90 percent of the human geno map in 23 years and still have 10 percent to go, personally, when i read ur threat, i went to my favorite gentic proffessor and i asked him a bout that, and he said that will be impossible that they could do that for jesus, but for mohmed they could creat another one as they created any other human being. and Jesus's blood, do not u think that was long long time ago, so the geno's is not the same right?? i really do not know, the proffessor refused to answer me that question, he told me that i have to give up Aerospace inorder to answer his question and take gentic engineering lol,,

anyways i will say as u said
el ye3yesh yama yama yeshouf

if they could bring the saints back or the pharos that will be awesome, we will be walking to Saint Mina, or pop killirious the six, or saint Georg, wow that is awesome

remember me in ur prayers
shaloom

amoni 23-03-2004 11:50 AM

sorry i forgot, will the muslims let Americans or scientist dig in mohmeds grave just to make experiment on his dead body, lol i do not think so

faith 23-03-2004 02:46 PM

فيه بالفعل شعر محمد في المتحف الاسلامي في القاهره
انا معاكي انهم مستحيل ينسخوا مسيح اخر لكن مش علشان انه مات من 2000 سنه لكن مفيش مسيح غيره

بالمناسبه يعني ايه اللي انتي كاتباه اخر الرد بتاعك هو ده عبري؟

amoni 23-03-2004 02:59 PM

yah that is hebrew, i am learning hebrew and i am making my french strong too, da 3asr el technolgy ya faith, if u do not have 3 languages at least u will find ur self lost,, so lazem tegary el mogtama3, but i am not working with Israel ofcourse, i have friends to teach me in my college

really is there is sha3r mohmad in el mata7af? he had hair lol? any ways good luck for them, but they will bring damar lel 3alam, and they can not bring malek el magd back because he will just come on the cloud in the last day and we all know that right?

beethoven 26-03-2004 06:25 PM

لو حصل عايقبض عليه بوليس الاداب !!!!!!!!
(&tkou):

I LOVE JESUS 26-03-2004 06:32 PM

ياجدعان مين اللى قالكم ان الشعر ده بتاع محمد؟؟ انا سمعت انه كان اقرع.. و بعدين المسلمين فتاويهم كتيره . تلاقيه شعر معزه

knowjesus_knowlove 27-03-2004 12:12 AM

[QUOTE][i]كاتب الرسالة الأصلية : beethoven [/i]
[B]لو حصل عايقبض عليه بوليس الاداب !!!!!!!!
(&tkou): [/B][/QUOTE]

والناس تجرى وراه وتقول ...

أمح بتاع العيال أهو...بتاع العيال أهو...
(@:)
(kill:

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت امريكا. الساعة الآن » 07:46 PM.