amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
i am sorry to jump in guys in ur conversation

but my opnion is.......
i agree with you bravo MR mike monir about ur activity in the church and all this, and anti muslims websites and God will reward you

but in another part::
he is living at the U.S, like me does not feel the real problems, u guys in Egypt feel the real problems, u could fight more, and if anybody has authority like Mike monir or others, has to help others, by helping the copts out in there, not by emails and talking talking only, i am sorry guys, may be it is week point of view, but this is just how i feel
I have ppl who i talked to actually in life in Egypt saying plz save us and take us to the U.S, with any ways,
i know u will say we will not help them and bring them to the U.S, because that makes the muslims win, but return to the above point, most of those ppl who refused to help the others in Egypt to come here are acutally in the U..S, riding BWMs and having a ranch house in lakes or oceans with million of dollars, or even working with thousand of dollars amonth, and others in Egypt Are worried about if the loof of bread is 5 2esh wala 10 2rsh
i am sorry again
something in the heart i have to get it out

God bless you all my brothers
mariam