عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 14-02-2012
baby19890416 baby19890416 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2011
المشاركات: 139
baby19890416 is on a distinguished road
Guide for converting video to DVD

"I have some files that are AVI, MPEG, MP4, etc. format, and they cannot be played on a regular DVD. I would like to know if there is any program for free that I can convert these videos to DVD and play in DVD player. "
Leawo DVD Creator is the program you may need. It is a professional tool for converting video to DVD. It can not only convert video to DVD, but also provide various DVD menu themes for choosing. Following is the step-by-step guide about how to convert video to DVD.
Step1. Launch DVD Creator. Click "Add" button to load video clips, or directly drag the video clips in and drop on the interface.

After you have added the video files, there will be a list showing in which you can view the video clips. You can preview the video by double clicking the title of the video, so as to make sure it is correctly loaded.
Step2. Edit video
You can click "Edit" to edit video clips.

You are able to "Trim" the video to get the exact length of video you want to put into the DVD; "Crop" the video to get rid of black margins; better the "Effect" by adjusting its brightness, contrast, saturation and volume and add "Watermark" to make your video clips more special.
Step3. Select a DVD menu template.
Click "Burn to DVD" on the "File" on the main interface to go the following panel:

The program has provided some presets for users to choose. To make it more flexible, the background music and picture can be replaced with your own.
Step4. Settings
After choosing the menu template, you can click "Next" in the above picture to turn to the panel below:
You can choose your own volume label. And choose burn video to ISO File or DVD Folder. In "Options", you can choose the destination for you to save the output file. In "Video Settings", you can select the suitable TV Standard and Aspect Ratio.
Step5. Conversion
After setting you can click "Start" to begin video to DVD conversion. With just a few steps and less time you can make a DVD disc by yourselves.
الرد مع إقتباس