الصورة الرمزية لـ kokotoni
kokotoni kokotoni غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
الإقامة: Siberia
المشاركات: 108
kokotoni is on a distinguished road
أرجو أن يتسع صدركم لمداخلتي لأدلي بدلوي بين الدلاء

للرب الأرض و ملؤها المسكونة وجميع الساكنين فيها

Remember that God created the man upon his own image - and crowned Adam to be the king above all the creation
and therefore there is nothing in this Universe that God created would be forbidden for man to access or reach.

Early 20th Century, Titanic sank in the Atlantic Ocean before reaching its final destination - and that was its first and last sailing trip - They called it the UNSINKABLE TITANIC - but it did, that was because of the engineer who designed it had said while building the ship: " Even God Can not make this ship go down"...

In about 1986 you probably heard about "Challenger" the Space Shuttle that exploded just after few min after taking off Whom was it challenging -

Probably those who are responsible of these programs learned the lesson and when the sent a vehicle to discover Planet Mars - they called "Path Finder" so the humbled themselves before the Lord.

Sometimes the Pride of man would prevent him to see God's among events, and he feels that he is powerful enough to achieve his own prosperity without permission or the Grace of God

What I want to say here, is God gave us mind to think invent and prosper but we should always remeber that He is the PANTOKRATOR - (All Mighty) or Dabet El Kol

And he would allow such accidents for a certain purpose, but not to stop the whole process

I hope you got my point

Sorry, for writing in English as it's easier for me - I use the arabic keyboard site sometimes - but this message was long

God Bless

آخر تعديل بواسطة kokotoni ، 14-11-2003 الساعة 04:19 PM
الرد مع إقتباس