عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 26-05-2006
Peace4All Peace4All غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Dec 2004
المشاركات: 1,081
Peace4All is on a distinguished road

In the history of Ibn Hasham, the reason of revelation of the above verse has given this that in the Sura (the prophets,) verse 98, stated, “Lo! Ye (Idolaters) and that which ye worship beside Allah are fuel of hell. There unto ye will come”. When Mohd recited this verse in the presence of idolaters, among them Walied ibn Mugharah was present there.

When Zubary came to this Majjles - gathering, Mugharah mentioned to him that Mohd had said such thing about our Idols .Zubary said, “I swear to Allah, if he had said such thing in front of me, I would have shut his mouth. But you go and ask Mohd “Is it true that every thing which has been worshiped apart from Allah will be the fuel of hell?” We worship the Angel’s and Jews worship Ezra (Isaiah) and Christians worship Jesus the son of Mary.

All the people that were sitting in the meeting were very pleased and clapped their hands on his answer and said (subhan Allah) praise Allah, Zubry has defeated Mohd in his logic. When people took this message to Mohd, the prophet of Islam, he was completely stunned and puzzled and starts waiting for the new revelation but the revelation did not come until he died. Mohd and his Allah didn’t and couldn’t provide answers to Zubry. I’m sure the Mullahs of this age could give answer to this question, because they are stupid enough!

From the above incident we can imagine that the Arab poets were very intelligent and they were able to reproduce a lot better linguistic literature then the Quran and they did. As Mohd gained the political and military power in the Arab world, the Muslims started destroying the Pre-Islamic linguistic literature. Arabs were well advanced in every aspect of life before the advent of Islam. Muslims intentionally have given the name JHILIYYAH (Ignorance) to pre-Islamic period.

The blind faith and love of Quran forced the Muslims not to leave behind the Pre-Islamic linguistic literature. The fear was prevailing over the minds of the Muslims that if the Pre-Islamic literature appeared and then people would compare this with the Quran and truth would come out. It would have disgraced the Quran. The Quran is not compatible to Pre-Islamic literature. Pieces of materials that escaped from the hands of Muslims are not the only treasures of Pre-Islamic literature.

Muslims often deny that they destroyed the Pre-Islamic literature. What Muslims can tell us about the Christian scholar Warqa Ibn Nufal’s book, 1.Al Katab Al Arby) 2.Hakmit-e-Luqman- The ******ure. 3. The ******ure of Nazar Ibn Harat. 4. Book of Musalma and 5. The Book of Mutnbey- the King of Arab poets, which was containing 114(Abrah) Sura and many other poets.
الرد مع إقتباس