الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
That is great

well, it is great to have that kind of mind, who is thinking a bout the outer limit. i mean do not every body have that kind of questions what is after the space and what is up there? and every body need to reach that outerlimit with alot of enthusiuthim. I am that kind of person but in the space time i do not want to make god sad from me. sometimes thinking a bout the outer space make u reach God's limits. and creations. and when u look at the scientists in my college u will find them crazy a bout that stuff. i mean Titanic, the mistake was natural, the Appollo space shuttle, the mistake was natural. but in Columiba the world kindda waked up to say hey what is going on Jesus? u do not want us to reach the outer limits wala eyeh? that kinda of questions. what if u waked up one day to find that the atoms talk?? did u think of that before lol or the atoms have a real mind to move from place to other?? did u think of that before? and all enstien theories failed in one day and all bohar's models fail in one day?? what will u do?
will u live with it?

just pray that is that not true
mariam