amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
well

hey every body
u know u got out of the topic. but it is so cool i like that. i do not remember, some body from that group said a bout me that i am not religious girl, that is not an issue. I just throw a topic, and i just expected an answers. Space is just a place, like earth, i believe that there is people there living in their, yesterday, i was watching a T.V show a bout alience activities here in Earth. but u know, it showed a horrible things a bout the Alience, not the real things, it shows u a woman that the Alience wanted to take her un born sun from her in a dream and every time she has the dream, she scream with different voices, the other case is a bout 4 guitar players who started to feel that they are watched from some strange people and some times they wake up with some very high voltage lights, not usuall (not visible light). couple of days later, they started to have the same dream a bout strange people, put them in a tables, and take a skin sample from them as well as blood sample, in addition explore their bodies, like sextual changes. i saw this people in the TV. I think alience is a different things other than that. they are just a people like me and u. they are not harmful though, they just want to explore. lol
yala kefaya keda
mariam
do not forget to read my preview a bout colonial age ( el estansa5) in Novermber, 18