عرض مشاركة مفردة
قديم 25-11-2003
Shady Shady غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Aug 2003
الإقامة: Egypt
المشاركات: 143
Shady is on a distinguished road
Hi every body
i have some notes i want to share about this topic and this is just my humble openion as i'm not wise person at all :)
when i was reading what u said kokotoni
" Titanic sank in the Atlantic Ocean before reaching its final destination - and that was its first and last sailing trip -

They called it the UNSINKABLE TITANIC - but it did, that was because of the engineer who designed it had said while

building the ship: " Even God Can not make this ship go down"...

In about 1986 you probably heard about "Challenger" the Space Shuttle that exploded just after few min after taking

off Whom was it challenging - "

it remind me with a story in THE HOLY BIBLE.
it is the story of the Bablyon tour.
تكوين أصحاح 11 عدد 4
"و قالوا هلم نبن لأنفسنا و برجا رأسة بالسماء , و نصنع لأنفسنا أسما لئلا نتبدد علي وجة كل الأرض "

Genesis 11:4
"4 And they said " Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name

of our selves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth."

How GOD punished them.
was that Tour higher than any skyscrabber that was built in the present ages ??
no ofcourse but that Tour wsa built so people can quench their arrogance.
but the sky scrabbers was built to other things like helpping people to effecientley use the land avillable.
so that is a lesson that GOD wont stop the scince but will punnish any errgont idiot who think he know and just what

he discovered is the results of his knowldge. he discovered what he had just because GOD let him do.
GOD gave us the mind so we can discover his power,
hope it is helpful 2 any 1
and sorry for my poor language
الرد مع إقتباس