تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 02-08-2006
logic2006 logic2006 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2006
المشاركات: 21
logic2006 is on a distinguished road
flower Traditional Job Interview Questions

How would you describe yourself?

Why did you leave your last job?

What are your long range and short range goals and objectives?

What specific goals other than those related to your occupation, have you established for yourself for the next ten years?

What do you see yourself doing five years from now? Ten years from now?

What do you really want to do in life?

What are your long range career objectives?

How do you plan to achieve your career goals?

What are the most important rewards you expect in your career?

What do you expect to be earning in five years?

Why did you choose this career?

Can you explain this gap in your employment history?

How well do you work with people? Do you prefer working alone or in teams?

How would you evaluate your ability to deal with conflict?

Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor? How did you resolve the conflict?

What’s more important to you -- the work itself or how much you’re paid for doing it.

What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?

How would a good friend describe you?

Describe the best job you've ever had.

Describe the best supervisor you've ever had.

What would your last boss say about your work performance?

What motivates you to go the extra mile on a project or job?

Why should I hire you?

What makes you qualified for this position?

What qualifications do you have that make you successful in this career?

How do you determine or evaluate success?

What do you think it takes to be successful in a company like ours?

In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our company?

Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?

Have you ever been d or forced to resign?

What qualities should a successful manager possess?

Do you consider yourself a leader?

What are the attributes of a good leader?

Describe the workload in your current (or most recent) job.

Which is more important: creativity or efficiency? Why?

What’s the most recent book you’ve read?

Describe the relationship that should exist between the supervisor and those reporting to him or her?

What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction? Why?

Describe the most rewarding experience of your career thus far.

If you were hiring a job-seeker for this position, what qualities would you look for?

Do you have plans for continued study? An advanced degree?

In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?

How do you work under pressure?

Are you good at delegating tasks?

What's one of the hardest decisions you've ever had to make?

How well do you adapt to new situations?

Why did you decide to seek a position in this company?

What can you tell us about our company?

What interests you about our products?

What do you know about our competitors?

What two or three things are most important to you in your job?

Are you seeking employment in a company of a certain size? Why?

What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?

What criteria are you using to evaluate the company for which you hope to work?

Do you have a geographic preference? Why?

Are you willing to relocate?

Are you willing to travel for the job?

Why do you think you might like to live in the community in which our company is located?

What major problem have you encountered and how did you deal with it?

What have you learned from your mistakes?

What have you accomplished that shows your initiative and willingness to work?

آخر تعديل بواسطة servant4 ، 02-08-2006 الساعة 08:25 AM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 02-08-2006
boulos boulos غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2006
المشاركات: 1,586
boulos is on a distinguished road
so informative. thanks for sharing it with us.
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-04-2007
joojoo joojoo غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Oct 2005
المشاركات: 63
joojoo is on a distinguished road
تكمله لموضوعك يا باشا
Interview Skills
Interview Preparation :
Preparation...

Prepare yourself as interviews are two way meetings.Not only are they an opportunity for our interviewers to find out about you and if you are a suitable candidate for the position, but they are also an opportunity for you to find out about how we can help you improve yourself in any way with such things as CV, language, interview skills
and career advice.

Think about your skills, qualifications and experience and ensure that you can talk confidentlyبثقة about what is written on your CV. Particularly ensure that you can talk about those skills that are relevant and valuable
to a position you are looking for.

Do your homework...

Find out as much as possible about a company prior to an interview for a specific job. A good starting point is to look up their website and find out about the products and services they offer and the location of their offices.

Dress code and appearance...

Always go to an interview in smart business dress. Ensure you are well groomed with tidy hair, clean shoes and clothing. Do not wear too much perfume or aftershave and keep make-up, jewellery and nail polish simple.

Travel and timing...

Plan your journey beforehand to ensure you arrive a few minutes early. Allow for possible travel delays.
Just in case of a major hold up, make sure you have your contact's telephone number so that you can call if
you suspect you will be late.

If you have to postpone or cancel a meeting, telephone to let the company know that you will not be coming. People who just do not show up for a pre-arranged meeting are considered very un-professional, second chances are rarely offered in these instances.

The Interview :

What to expect ...

Interviews come in many forms - panel interviews, one to one interviews, group interviews etc. You may be asked to take a test before the interview, depending on the type of organisation. These might consist of psychometric or aptitude tests.

There are many different interview styles and each interviewer will have their own personal style.
Some interviewers will questions at you while others will start off with an open question such as "tell me about yourself" leaving you to do most of the talking. The majority of interviews will be somewhere between the two.
Be prepared for any style of interview.

Two-way communication ...

• Make sure people know the benefits of employing you. It is important to sell yourself by telling the interviewer details of your relevant skills and experience that you have to contribute to the organisation.

• Try not to monopolise the meeting - let your interviewer talk.

آخر تعديل بواسطة servant4 ، 03-04-2007 الساعة 03:57 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-04-2007
joojoo joojoo غير متصل

Worst questions :

You can't prepare for every question that will come up at interview, but you can anticipate most of them. Here are some of the deadliest questions, and ways of handling them:

A classic opener from an interviewer is “Tell me about yourself".
Plan ahead by having statements to cover this.

Most interviewers ask you "Where do you see yourself in 5 years
time". Talk about career plans, and what you want to learn and
achieve in the future.

"What kind of person are you?" Handle questions about personality
carefully. Rather than say "I'm an ideas person", talk about a time
when you changed things with a good idea.

"Why did you leave your last or previous jobs? Interviewers will probe
for reasons for job change. If you are currently out of work, they will
probe this, too. Rehearse short, simple, positive "stories" to cover
these points. This is not telling lies, just a simple, positive summary.

" How will you cope in a crisis?" Have a couple of good examples of
past triumphs up your sleeve.

"How will you..." questions are beginning to create a future which
includes you - so welcome them. Describe what you would do within
an organisation as if you are there already. Create the right picture.

" What are your weaknesses?" Remember that the recruiter gives far
more weight to negative information. Talk about weaknesses that are
also strengths, e.g. being demanding of your team, being a perfectionist,
pushing hard to get things done…

What Not to Say in a Job Interview:
What you should say during an interview depends on the position you're applying for as well as your personal preferences, skills and experience. But some answers are definitely better than others!

Here are some traditional interview questions followed by some bad answers and better alternatives

Why are you looking for a new job?

Bad Answer: My boss is a jerk and the customers are hard to deal with.

Tip: Keep the answer positive, in terms of where you want to go, not what you want to get away from.

Better Answer: I have been promoted as far as I can go with my current employer. I'm looking for a new challenge that will give me the opportunity to use my skills to help my employer's business grow.

Why do you want to work for us?

Bad Answer: I'm desperate and no one else will hire me.

Tip: Before the interview, visit the employer's Web site to learn as much as you can about the company. When answering this question, focus on one or two flattering items to explain why you want to join this particular company.

Better Answer: When I read the mission statement on your Web site about giving back to the community, I felt really inspired. I was also impressed with the facts about your growth in the past three years with three new locations, and a 40 percent sales increase. That's really something to be proud of. I think it would be rewarding to be a part of a company that is such a leader in their industry and in the community

آخر تعديل بواسطة servant4 ، 03-04-2007 الساعة 03:59 PM السبب: Change from right to left
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-04-2007
joojoo joojoo غير متصل

Why have you had so many jobs?

Bad Answer: I get bored easily.

Tip: Give acceptable reasons (frequent moves, changes in personal goals, etc.), but focus on the fact that you're ready for a permanent position now, which is what they are really concerned about.

Better Answer: When I was younger, I decided to sample a wide variety of careers. That way, when I was ready to choose a career path I would be absolutely certain that I had found the right one for the long-term future. Now I've settled on this industry, and that's why I'm here today.

What are your strengths?

Bad Answer: I can burp on demand and keep a straight face when telling a lie.

Tip: Discuss three or four of your strengths as they relate to the position you are interviewing for, and give examples of times they have helped you do your work.

Better Answer: I have a really good eye for detail, and in the past, I have caught critical mistakes before they happened. When I worked for ABC Company, I helped the company avoid a few catastrophes this way, so they started routing orders through my office to check even though I wasn't working in the orders department. Of course, I'd be happy to apply this skill in any way you feel is suitable in this company. Another strength I can offer an employer is...

What is your biggest weakness?

Bad Answer: Wow, it's hard to pick just one. I miss deadlines, I'm late for work a lot, I have trouble working in teams, I don't have good attention to detail. I guess the biggest one is that I'm lazy. But at least I'm honest.

Tip: Admit a minor weakness and explain what you're doing to fix it.

Better Answer: I sometimes feel impatient with co-workers who don't work as quickly as I do. However, I've been reading books about teamwork. I'm learning a lot about people's different work styles, and I'm trying new techniques such as helping co-workers brainstorm solutions when they're facing a challenge.

Why should I hire you?

Bad Answer: I need the money to pay off my gambling debts.

Tip: This is your chance to reiterate your skills and relate them to the position you are applying for.

Better Answer: When I read your ad, I couldn't have imagined a better match for my skills and experience than this job. Now that I have spoken with you, and learned more about your needs, I'm even more certain that I'm the right candidate. I know that I can hit the ground running and exceed your expectations because of my experience with...

What are your short-term and long-term goals?

Bad Answer: Considering how hungover I am, my short-term goal is to make it through this interview. Long-term, I hope to quit my job within a couple of years and become a ski bum.

Tip: Sometimes employers ask this because they want to know whether you are looking at their company for long-term employment or simply a short-term job until something "better" comes along. Other employers want to judge your ability to plan for the future. Most employers do not want to hear that in five years you hope to be retired or plan to start your own business. Your short-term goals should involve getting hired into the right position; long term is where you want to go in your profession.

Better Answer: Short-term, I'd like to find a position where I can build a solid clientele of return clients. I enjoy building relationships with clients who come back year after year for service and advice. Long-term, I can see myself taking some additional training over the next few years, and applying for a more senior position here once I have the right combination of experience and education

آخر تعديل بواسطة servant4 ، 03-04-2007 الساعة 04:01 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-04-2007
joojoo joojoo غير متصل

What did you like best and least about your previous job?

DISCUSSION: This question reveals a lot about you. You want to indicate that what you liked best about your last job are things that will appeal to the Hiring Manager. Show that your last job allowed you to demonstrate many of the desirable Behavioral Competencies that are discussed at the beginning of this Guide. Give specific examples of how your last job allowed you to flex your skills and show your maturity. Never make statements like "I like that my last company gave me a lot of vacation days," or something similar. When answering about what you liked least, keep it short, do not be negative, and relate your answer to how your last job limited you in your ability to exhibit positive Behavioral Competencies.

"What I liked about my last job was the fact that there was good on the job training. I was able to really develop my "X" skills, which I know will help me succeed here if I am fortunate enough to be able to join your team. What are the qualities and skills of the people who have been most successful at this company?"

"One thing I liked about my last job was that it allowed me to develop my leadership skills. FOR EXAMPLE, I was put in charge of a project where I had to earn the "buy-in" of people from multiple different departments -- including Marketing, IT, Product Development, and even HR. I held all the responsibility for getting this project completed on time, even though I had no real authority over my teammates since they did not report to me. I was able to create a project vision that the team agreed on, and then day-to-day I made sure that each team member completed their work on time. I did this in most cases by appealing to my teammates' own self-interests. FOR EXAMPLE ... "

"What I liked least about my last job was that the management style was pretty hands off, and this was fine for me because I am self-motivated and work hard to achieve. But the lack of structure sometimes allowed some of my teammates to slack off from time to time -- and I often ended up having to pick up the extra work. I would not mind that SOMETIMES, but it got old after a while. I had to constructively approach my manager and let her know what was going on WITHOUT creating any friction between me and the slacker teammates, who I actually liked as people. In the end, it worked out well, because I was pro-active. Have you ever run into that type of situation as a manager?"

DISCUSSION: Show that you are able to learn from your mistakes, but don't offer up any negative examples concerning your past performance. Show that you have been successful, but that you have the maturity it takes to examine your own behavior so that you can learn and grow and be a better employee. Be brief.

"Good question. Well, I have been successful at every job I have had, but I have had the normal ups and downs. I'd say that I do actively try to monitor my work habits and the quality of my work so that I can constantly be improving myself. FOR EXAMPLE, I have had one or two hiccups with customers where their satisfaction was not where I thought it was. I learned that I have to really monitor certain difficult customers closely and "take their temperature" so I can keep their satisfaction level as high as possible. Have you had any customers like that here?"

Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me how you solved it.

DISCUSSION: This is a problem solving question that tests your critical thinking skills. This is a great question for showing that you are a creative and capable problem solver. The problem you select to use as an example should be as similar as possible to a problem that you are likely to face at the job you are interviewing for.

"I try to take a systematic approach to problem solving where I take the time to gather the relevant data, clearly define the problem or goal, then come up with possible solutions. I think it is important to get the information and clarify the problem first before you start coming up with possible solutions, or wasting other people's time. FOR INSTANCE, when I was at Job "X" ... What kinds of challenges are you currently facing in your department? How tough a position does this put you in? What could the ideal candidate do to help solve this problem in his or her first three months on the job?"

آخر تعديل بواسطة servant4 ، 03-04-2007 الساعة 04:02 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-04-2007
joojoo joojoo غير متصل

Describe a situation when working with a team produced more successful results than if you had completed the project on your own.

DISCUSSION: This is a "behavioral interviewing" style of question. The Hiring Manager wants to learn more about your thought process, and how well you can form examples to answer this teamwork related question. You will want to show your ability to solicit ideas from others, listen carefully, and persuade people to your point of view.

"Well, I have worked both independently and as a member of team, throughout my career. I enjoy both, and can do both equally well. I will have to say, though, that working with others has often yielded great results for projects I have worked on -- specifically when it comes to brainstorming. I try to get everyone involved in coming up with new solutions by making time for sessions where "there are no wrong ideas or answers." The creativity of a group of people is always going to be greater than that of one person, and thus the results will be more successful. I did that a lot a Job "Y". FOR EXAMPLE ..."

"Working with others allows you data-mine other people's skills and experiences, get perspectives and ideas that you would not have on your own, and check the quality of your own work before it goes out the door. FOR EXAMPLE, at Job "X" I worked with many great people. I was able to "pick their brains" -- so to speak -- about the effectiveness of various techniques, estimates on how long it would take to get various things done, etc. I would not have been able to do my job as effectively with out them. Will there be the opportunity to work in team situations at this job?"

Describe a time when you were faced with problems or stresses at work that tested your coping skills. What did you do?

DISCUSSION: Workplace stress is an issue for everyone. Don't pretend that you never get stressed out. You want to show that you can deal with stress and cope with difficult situations. Show that you are calm under pressure, and know how to avoid stress in the first place through planning and time management.

"Well I think it is important to remember that stress effects everyone, and it is inevitable that sometimes people are going to have bad days. That is why I try to give people the benefit of the doubt when they seem to have a short fuse. What I do personally is try to control my response to a situation. You can't necessarily control what happens to you, but you can control your response. What I try to do is lengthen the time between the stressful situation and my response -- so that I can identify the cause of the stress and decide what I can do about it. FOR EXAMPLE, on several occasions I have had to deal with very irate customers who actually yelled at me. What I did was stay calm and not let them get under my skin. I really tried to listen and decide exactly what it was that was at the root of their problem. Then I provided solutions that could be completed within a specific time-frame. I always find that it is best to face those types of situations head-on and be objective about them. I do my best to be professional and not get my emotions involved. Also, I try to avoid stress in the first place by tackling difficult tasks or conversations sooner rather than later. Does that make sense?"

What was your role in your department's most recent success?

DISCUSSION: You'll want to be very specific here, and frame your answer in terms of how you saved time and money. The Hiring Manager is looking for a pattern of success, and you need to describe recent successes in detail. Use the S.T.A.R. Statement formula for your examples. Be prepared with at least three examples concerning your recent successes, and make sure at least one of them relates to teamwork and something you accomplished as part of a group. Make sure you address how your work made other people FEEL, as well as the time you saved and the revenue or cost-savings you generated.

"I guess that would be a recent project for client "X." I handled all of the communication with the client for our last project. It was a three month long project where my team had to build a custom package based on the needs of client. I was instrumental in translating the client's business needs into detailed product features. I had to make sure that my team understood what the client wanted, and then check the quality to make sure that we were delivering a quality product with the features that the client was expecting. This was an ongoing process that required a lot of communication and teamwork with my team as well as the client. I think my role really was to clarify the scope of the project, and then "manage the client's expectations." We were able to deliver on time, and the client was thrilled! I was able to make sure no time was wasted on adding unnecessary features, and since we were working on a fixed bid price, we saved my company time and money. My manager and everybody on my team felt great because the project went so smoothly. Is that the kind of experience that would help me be successful here?"

آخر تعديل بواسطة servant4 ، 03-04-2007 الساعة 04:03 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-04-2007
joojoo joojoo غير متصل

Candidates interview preparation:
As the candidate your objective is to satisfy the interviewer's objective, as well as learn those things you need to know about the position and the company so that you can make an intelligent decision about the job - and keep focused on "Getting a job offer."

OVERVIEW
• A navy blue or dark suit is appropriate for most positions.
• White or pale shirt, freshly laundered and well pressed.
•A quiet tie with a subtle design and a hint of red.
• Shined shoes, over the calf dark socks.
• Minimal jewelry, and mild light fragrances only.

KNOW YOURSELF

Honestly assess your employment background and develop explanations for any weak points.
Prepare a list of tough questions that may be asked, then develop answers to those questions.

• Why are you considering a career change at this time?
• What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
• What do you like the most/least about your current job?
• Why should we hire you?

Many of these questions are aimed at finding out if you have the qualities sought. Support your answers with specific examples to open ended or complex questions.

RESEARCH THE COMPANY

Researching the company is necessary to learn as much as possible to ensure the prospective job is a good fit for you - and, equally important, to impress the people with whom you'll interview. Utilize the library to review annual reports, trade magazines and newspaper articles. The Internet offers a wealth of company information and industry statistics.

• Find their homepage.
• Follow the company's stock price if it's publicly traded.
• Know the company's products and services.
• Be prepared to tell the interviewer why their company is attractive to you.
• Talk with company employees.
• Talk to customers of the company.

The account executive will provide an interview timetable, including names and titles of persons with whom you'll be talking. Solid company research will enable you to confidently say at the end of your interview "I'm interested in pursuing this opportunity, what's the next step?"
THE INTERVIEW ITSELF
Interviewing can be a stressful situation, you want to be yourself and really show your capabilities. Here are some simple suggestions that we've developed that will make interviewing easier.

A typical sequence of events is:

• Arrive no earlier than fifteen minutes before the set time, but no later than five minutes prior to the interview.
• Interview with personnel (general questions, review of the company and their benefits.)
• You may be asked to fill out an application.

•• Complete the form in full and leave no blanks.
•• Do not write "see resume" as a response to any application question.
•• Respond to "expected salary" questions as "open" and answer "current salary" questions truthfully.
•• List references if requested (you should have this prepared on a separate sheet and should be taken to all interviews).
•• Your recruiter's name should be your response to any "referred by" questions.

• Interview with immediate supervisor and peers.
• Interview with the hiring authority (manager, etc.) •
• Shake hands firmly and maintain eye contact with all interviewers.
• Be yourself. Poise, confidence and self-respect are of great importance.
• Plant Tour- Be an ACTIVE participant. Ask questions, show interest and interact!

REMEMBER: Everyone gives feedback. So, be polite to secretaries, receptionists and all administrative staff.

MORE BASICS

The interview should be a two-way conversation. Ask questions of the interviewers. This shows your interest in the company and the position, and enables you to gather the right information to make an intelligent decision afterwards. Personnel will usually provide company and benefits information. The interviewers are trying to see how you can contribute to the company. Conduct yourself with confidence and determination to get the job. Sell yourself. You must present a positive attitude to the prospective employer. You must NOT seem disinterested or appear to be job shopping.

TYPICAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND RESPONSES

You should give complete but brief and relaxed answers to questions. When possible use questions as a basis for developing information that you want to make sure is presented. Continue to sell yourself in a positive way.

• Describe current/past jobs in terms of duties and give indicators of good performance such as raises, sales volume, promotions, money saving ideas/projects.
• Include short stories involving problems or challenges and how you were able to solve or overcome them.
• Describe the results you achieved.
• Remember to keep your answers brief and focused while exploring opportunities to convey all relevant qualifications.

BACKGROUND QUESTIONS

"Tell me about yourself."

• Answer these questions in terms of the qualifications required of the position.
• Keep responses concise and brief and avoid being negative about previous jobs and bosses. •
•The "Tell Me" question means "tell me your qualifications." Start with your education and discuss your employment experiences.
• Gear the response to the duties and responsibilities of the position you are interviewing for.

"What are your greatest strengths?"

• Keep this as job related as possible by relating to a job task/skill that you know to be an asset of yours.
• "I like people" is not a good answer.

SALARY QUESTIONS

• Do not state a starting figure. A suitable reply: "I am looking for the right opportunity and I am confident that if you find me to be the best candidate for this position you will extend me your best and fair offer."
• State your current salary truthfully. If you are due to a raise in the next three months state the approximate percentage you expect. Be sure to explain that you have included bonuses, commissions, and overtime pay if applicable.

MOTIVE QUESTIONS

• What can you contribute to this company?
• Where do you hope to be in five years?
• What interests you most about this position?

This type of question should be answered enthusiastically. Show the interviewer you are interested in the position and relate the answers to the duties and responsibilities of the job.

آخر تعديل بواسطة servant4 ، 03-04-2007 الساعة 04:05 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-04-2007
joojoo joojoo غير متصل

PERSONALITY QUESTIONS

• What do you do in your spare time? • Present yourself as a well-rounded person. Your answer gives you dimension.
• Name some hobbies.

JOB SATISFACTIONQUESTIONS

• Why are you looking for another job?
• What do you like most/least about your previous job/jobs?
• Why did you leave your previous employer/employers? Never speak poorly about former employers .Be positive. You are providing clues about the environment you seek.

OTHER QUESTIONS TO BE PREPARED TO ANSWER

• Are you willing to relocate?
• May we check your references?
• May we verify your income?

QUESTIONS TO ASK EMPLOYERS DURING THE INTERVIEW

To complete the two way conversation as mentioned earlier, you must ask questions and take an active role in the interview. This demonstrates the importance you place on your work and career. Remember your questions can help you determine if this is the right job for you. The research you did earlier on the company should form a basis for some of your questions. Here are some guidelines and examples:

• Ask job related questions. Focus on the job, the company, products, services and people.
• Ask about your potential peers, subordinates and superiors.
• Take notes prior to the interview, write your list of Interest Questions and take them with you.
• Don't cross examine the employer.

INTEREST QUESTIONS

• Why do you want someone for this job?
• How many people have held this job in the past five years?
• Were they promoted or did they leave the company?
• Why isn't this position being filled from within the company?
• What are examples of the best results produced by people in this job?

QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS

• What would my responsibilities and duties be?
• Describe a typical day on the job.
• What are the most difficult aspects of this position?
• Describe the department's/company's growth in the next two years?
• What is the philosophy on training and development in the company?
• How do you think I'd fit into this job/on your team/into your organization?
• What projects would I be involved in now? Within the first year?

ASK FOR THE JOB

. If you like what you see make a positive statement about the position. If you are sincerely interested in the position and are satisfied with the answers given, you should ask the interviewer if he/she feels that you are qualified for the position. A typical conclusion might be "I'm interested in being a part of your team, what's the next step?" Many times the difference in getting "AN OFFER" and "NOT GETTING AN OFFER" is your failure to ASK for the job. ASK FOR THE JOB!

آخر تعديل بواسطة servant4 ، 03-04-2007 الساعة 04:06 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 02-04-2007
El-Basha El-Basha غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2006
المشاركات: 942
El-Basha is on a distinguished road
thu

Good topic joojoo ,

I hope some of us will benefit from it.

Just one point to add if I can, more companies are interested on real work examples.

Questions which related to previse work experience like:
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة logic2006 مشاهدة مشاركة
How well do you work with people? Do you prefer working alone or in teams?

How would you evaluate your ability to deal with conflict?

Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor? How did you resolve the conflict?
Describe the best job you've ever had.

Describe the best supervisor you've ever had.

What would your last boss say about your work performance?

What motivates you to go the extra mile on a project or job?
Do you consider yourself a leader?

What are the attributes of a good leader?

Describe the workload in your current (or most recent) job.

Describe the most rewarding experience of your career thus far.
In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?

How do you work under pressure?

Are you good at delegating tasks?

What's one of the hardest decisions you've ever had to make?
What major problem have you encountered and how did you deal with it?

What have you accomplished that shows your initiative and willingness to work?

It is very important you will be able to give examples from your previse work experiences.

The good answers will need to be true and related to the new job. It is important to focus on facts rather than fabricated examples.

In the back of your mind you need to show your interviewer cheerful nature …and
“I can do behaviours” .

Good Luck

آخر تعديل بواسطة servant4 ، 03-04-2007 الساعة 04:07 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 08-04-2007
الصورة الرمزية لـ shosho_angl
shosho_angl shosho_angl غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Aug 2006
المشاركات: 1,913
shosho_angl is on a distinguished road
thanks alooooooooooooooot i applied for good job and i'm studying these qustions now
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 09-04-2007

thu Good Luck

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة shosho_angl مشاهدة مشاركة
thanks alooooooooooooooot i applied for good job and i'm studying these qustions now

Good Luck in the job interview, you need to be confidence in your answers and dress well..., let us know from your experience how did you go.(
flowers)
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-02-2008
مسلمة01 مسلمة01 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2008
المشاركات: 18
مسلمة01 is on a distinguished road
very interesting
thank you

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 16-06-2008
Marine8070 Marine8070 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jun 2008
المشاركات: 1
Marine8070 is on a distinguished road
مشاركة: Traditional Job Interview Questions

Thank you so much for the topic but what I want to say that this subject took so long time to read it
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 18-06-2008

مشاركة: Traditional Job Interview Questions

Hi

Dear Marine8070

First,
Welcome on board with us, hope you enjoy our forum…

إقتباس:
Thank you so much for the topic but what I want to say that this subject took so long time to read it
Second ,
Yes... it is a long topic, ... so you can practice more for any Job interview ...… Sorry just Kidding...
Would you like to make a short points about the most important parts of the subject ...

كلمة الصليب عند الهالكين جهالة و اما عندنا نحن المخلصين فهي قوة الله "كور 1 -1:18
لى النقمة ان اجازى يقول الرب
رفعنا قلوبنا ومظلمتنا اليك يارب

الأقباط يصرخون و المسلمون يعتدون و الشرطة يطبلون
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة