تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا يهتم هذا القسم بالانترنت و بالبرمجة والكمبيوتر و الموبايلات,معلومات عامة ..إستشارات ..كل ما هو جديد بالتكنولوجيا .....الخ

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 22-11-2011
baby19890416 baby19890416 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2011
المشاركات: 139
baby19890416 is on a distinguished road
Experience of Utilising iPhone4S: iOS VS Android mobile phone

I utilised iPhone 3G ahead of, from a year I bought an Android mobile phone Smartphone and 4 weeks earlier I obtained a strong iPhone4S. For applying the new apple iphone approximately one month, I want to share with you people the experience along with personalized thoughts and opinions in relation to iOS along with Android mobile phone.
To be a came back purchaser of iPhone, I appeared to be dissatisfied as i 1st acquired obtained iPhone4S. The modern added in iCloud technological innovation can be far inferior to Google Synchronize involving Android mobile phone. Though iCloud could synchronize data along with easy-to-use, nevertheless it's not at all easy to synchronize with laptop or computer. Such as Photo Stream, it's not at all all to easy to set along with can’t eliminate data upon mobile phone and that is very annoying. iCloud is just not intended for end user that by now applied cloud service ahead of, but for consumers that certainly not normally save data along with unaware of cloud service.
In addition to cloud service, there isn't a Widget in iOS. I can’t slip to check appointments, no-one software which could merge most myspace or facebook. Many apps are generally listed on desktop, and only a few of them are likely to be applied, user should organize them automatically.
With hi-res, iPhone4S is an effective handset pertaining to high-definition video clip enjoying. Perhaps the helped formats are generally confined, immediately after turn process similar to MKV to iPhone 4S, enjoying chosen HD videos is definitely so simple.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة