تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا يهتم هذا القسم بالانترنت و بالبرمجة والكمبيوتر و الموبايلات,معلومات عامة ..إستشارات ..كل ما هو جديد بالتكنولوجيا .....الخ

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 26-11-2012
baby19890416 baby19890416 غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jul 2011
المشاركات: 139
baby19890416 is on a distinguished road
Tips to Converting Blu-ray Movies to MKV Format with Multiple Subtitles

"I would like to buy a Blu-ray ripper software. I want first test it and ensure that I will not have any problem to use it. I need a tool that can rip Blu-ray movie to MKV format with multiple subtitles and audios. I have tried many trial versions of some rippers which are all not supports to output videos with multiple subtitles. Does anybody know software can do this? "
Since you want to rip Bluray to MKV with subtitles, I know one application can do this, that is ByteCopy. It is specially designed for copying and ripping Blu-ray disc to MKV formats for different use. The flash point of this tool is that it supports to hold multiple audio tracks and subtitles in output videos. This is just the software you need.
1-Add Blu-ray files into converter.
Put Blu-ray disk into disc drive. Run Bluray to MKV Converter, Click "File" to "Load BD/DVD ROM", then the application will load all data in your disc.
2-Set for Output.
Choose entire disc data, then Edit button will enlighten, click on it, "Edit Disc" panel will pop out. Choose audio tracks and subtitles in option, only original Blu-ray disc embodied subtitles are elective.

Choose one profile in "Format". For further settings, click "Settings" beside, some general parameters regarding audio, video and subtitle streams are adjustable, for instance video/audio/subtitle codec, size, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate channels...
3-Convert.
After above settings, back to main interface. Generally, in a disc, there are some unrelated segments. You can verify the disc data in the left side of the program. Choose one to preview, please note that preview window plays video only without audio or subtitles.
Then verify those segments you want to preserve, click MKV button to start ripping Blu-ray movies to MKV files.
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة