تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم

منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا يهتم هذا القسم بالانترنت و بالبرمجة والكمبيوتر و الموبايلات,معلومات عامة ..إستشارات ..كل ما هو جديد بالتكنولوجيا .....الخ

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 26-04-2004
المفتش كولومبو المفتش كولومبو غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Sep 2003
الإقامة: تورا بورا
المشاركات: 11
المفتش كولومبو is on a distinguished road
thu Rules of Secutiry

Hi all,
I think writing in English in this subject will be better than Arabic. ZoneAlam is the best wall in the software market, but it is like any other wall system, will be useless if you don't know how to use it.

Installing a wall software isn't enough to grantee you full safty. You also need a strong Anti-virus software (i.e. Norton Anti-virus or Macffe) and to keep it up to date with the newest virus definitions.

Also, you need a small background on the bases of Network functionality. ZoneAlarm will offer you a good level of protection but without customizing its default settings and knowing how to use everything in it, it will be useless.

For example, ZoneAlarm offers an easy way (which is an advantage) in terms of programming the ports of any program that can be used to access the internet. By using this function in the right way, you can simply stop all the ads that you see in PalTalk which might contains a Java Trojans or key loggers specially if you are a frequent visitor to the Islamic rooms.

Also, Enabling the function of Privacy Control (Cookie control and Ad Blocking) will offer you some protection against some websites that are designed in a certain way to collect information about your activity on the internet (and even may be some personal info as well) without telling you.

Also, in the late versions of ZoneAlarm, there is a fantastic function which is called ID Lock. In which you can enter some personal information that you don't want it to be leaked from your computer at any level unless you give permission for that (i.e. email address, passwords, credit card numbers ,...ect)

Something you all can use:
*To program PalTalk in ZoneAlarm (version 4.5.594.000 which can be downloaded from www.zonealarm.com and the serial number is aeeci-1e591-fmcb6-eprarn-r4iqq0) you have to do the following
1- Open ZoneAralm and then Click on the Program Control Tab on the left side

2- Scroll up and down till you find "PalTalk For Windows"

3- You have to allow PalTalk to access the internet but don't allow it to act as a server. you can do that by clicking in the access column and it will give you options (either to allow, block or ask). You will also find "PalTalk Network Accelerator". Don't allow "PalTalk Network Accelerator" to either access the internet or to act as a server.

4- After finishing step 3, right click on the "PalTalk For Windows" and choose "Options"

5- Under the "Security" tab check "Enable WebFiltering for this Program" and "Enable Privacy for this Program".

6- Click on the "Expert Rules" tab.

7- Now this part is the complicated part so be patient
7a. Click "Add". Don't Change the Rank. And Write [Allow] in the "Name" field.

7b. Make sure that the "Status" is [Enabled] and that "Action" is [Allow]

7c. In the "Source" section Click [Modify] then [Add Location] then Choose [My computer].

7d. In the "Destination" section Click [Modify] then [Add Location] then
Choose [Internet Zone].

7e. In the "Protocol" section Click [Modify] then [Add Protocol] then [Add protocol]

7f. Use the data below to fill the form for each protocol. You have to do it one by one.
Ports used for PalTalk:
Incoming or 'listening' ports
TCP 2090 file transfer
UDP 2090 voice stream
TCP 2091 video listening port
UDP 2091 control stream
TCP 2095 file transfer - (older versions)
Outbound ports
TCP 5001-5020 text messaging
TCP 8100-8700 wall / network mode group voice
UDP 8100-8700 group voice
UDP 1024-2500 voice stream - user configurable
UDP 1024-2500 control stream - user configurable

7g. After adding all the above protocols Click "OK"

8- You now should be back to the "Expert Rules". And see the Rule you just created as number 1

9- Click Add Again.

9a. Click "Add". Change the Rank to be "2". And Write [Block] in the "Name" field.

9b. Make sure that the "Status" is [Enabled] and that "Action" is [Block]

9c. In the "Source" section Click [Modify] then [Add Location] then Choose [My computer].

9d. In the "Destination" section Click [Modify] then [Add Location] then
Choose [Internet Zone].

9e. Click "OK".

10- Now you see two rules under the "Expert Rules" tab.

11- Click "Apply" then "OK" and close ZoneAlram. Start Paltalk and enjoy your new way of safety.

comments: I have to say that although this way is good but it has one disadvantage that you will be unable to speak (voice chat) to anybody outside rooms. So basicly you will have to create a room if you want to have a privet conversations with someone.

آخر تعديل بواسطة المفتش كولومبو ، 26-04-2004 الساعة 09:16 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 26-04-2004
المفتش كولومبو المفتش كولومبو غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Sep 2003
الإقامة: تورا بورا
المشاركات: 11
المفتش كولومبو is on a distinguished road
*How to get rid of Ads in ICQ
I found that ICQ uses the TCP port 5190 and the UDP port 53 to connect to the internet, and I found that those two ports are all that you need. So, in order to block the ads do the following

1- Open ZoneAralm and then Click on the Program Control Tab on the left side

2- Scroll up and down till you find "ICQ"

3- You have to allow ICQ to access the internet but don't allow it to act as a server. You can do that by clicking in the access column and it will give you options (either to allow, block or ask). You will also find "ICQSRP". Don't allow "ICQSRP" to either access the internet or to act as a server.

4- After finishing step 3, right click on the "ICQ" and choose "Options"

5- Under the "Security" tab check "Enable WebFiltering for this Program" and "Enable Privacy for this Program".

6- Click on the "Expert Rules" tab.

7- Now this part is the complicated part so be patient
7a. Click "Add". Don't Change the Rank. And Write [Allow] in the "Name" field.

7b. Make sure that the "Status" is [Enabled] and that "Action" is [Allow]

7c. In the "Source" section Click [Modify] then [Add Location] then Choose [My computer].

7d. In the "Destination" section Click [Modify] then [Add Location] then
Choose [Internet Zone].

7e. In the "Protocol" section Click [Modify] then [Add Protocol] then [Add protocol]

7f. Use the data below to fill the form for each protocol. You have to do it one by one.
Ports used for PalTalk:
Incoming or 'listening' ports
TCP 5190 AOL
UDP 53 DNS

7g. After adding all the above protocols Click "OK"

8- You now should be back to the "Expert Rules". And see the Rule you just created as number 1

9- Click Add Again.

9a. Click "Add". Change the Rank to be "2". And Write [Block] in the "Name" field.

9b. Make sure that the "Status" is [Enabled] and that "Action" is [Block]

9c. In the "Source" section Click [Modify] then [Add Location] then Choose [My computer].

9d. In the "Destination" section Click [Modify] then [Add Location] then
Choose [Internet Zone].

9e. Click "OK".

10- Now you see two rules under the "Expert Rules" tab.

11- Click "Apply" then "OK" and close ZoneAlram. Start ICQ and enjoy your new way of safety.

I will write again on how to get rid of key loggers and all the spy ware programs that might be spying on you with you noticing that
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

قوانين المشاركة