تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > المنتدى العربى > منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

منتدى العلوم والتكنولوجيا يهتم هذا القسم بالانترنت و بالبرمجة والكمبيوتر و الموبايلات,معلومات عامة ..إستشارات ..كل ما هو جديد بالتكنولوجيا .....الخ

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 13-01-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
evil buy a land on the moon or mars

I just was talking to my brother the other day a bout mars and the other world. His teacher (JR high teacher) told him that he can buy a land on the moon. Several hours later, i saw a show (economics show in the CNN) it appears that the president Bush will start sell houses or lands on Mars or the moon to rich people or the upper American level. Can u believe that lol? and people who are very rich are starting to invest in that. Brother and sisters, u can live in the moon or mars after 200 years from now lol that what i believe. a week ago we just got the first real pic of Mars with his red land. it is gonna take a while. Bush just started to run out of money so he started to turn his back to the technology and the rich people's money.

i can be ur real estate agent lol

mariam
قديم 16-01-2004
saweres
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
مش لما هو يوصل الأول للمريخ يبقى يشترى ويبيع فيه؟
عموما شوفى كده الفدان بكام قبل ما الأسعار تولع
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 20-01-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

ya 3am kolo be balash 3alshan 5atrak
bas enta shawer 3ala el ard.
bas awel 7aga tebneha henak el kenysa. lol
قديم 21-01-2004
saweres
GUST

الله هو انتى بتقى أفكارى ولا ايه؟
بس بسأل على الأسعار الأول وحكاية أشاور دى صعبة
دى شغلتك انتى بقى
وبعد ما نبنى ناخد البابا فى صاروخ علشان يدشنها
ربنا يديله طول العمر
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 21-01-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

lol that is funny, if he did not pass away all this years, he will pass a way because of the rocket lol. I think if u got in their u will get a heart attack lol. hey people today i saw president Bush he was in my college but i did not have the chance to get close to him i just took some pics. SOme of my friends back in Egypt told me that they saw me in the CNN lol.

I have send him many emails before so he probably know me looooooooool ana bas mish 3oza aksofoh a2odam el nas beto3oh wala odam meratoh lol
قديم 24-01-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road

ياااااااه يا مرمر......
أنا فعلا شفت واحدة شكلها مصرى جنب بوش
بس أد كده شكلك وحش؟؟؟؟؟

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 26-01-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

u must saw the president of phoenix college
dude i am not that bad looking lol
de bet5aof el 3yal fe el doher lol
check out with saweres he knows how i look like lol
قديم 26-01-2004
New_ManII New_ManII غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
الإقامة: somewhere in time
المشاركات: 1,225
New_ManII is on a distinguished road
سؤال يا اخت مريان
هل بالفعل وجدوا مياة علي سطح المريخ؟
ام اثار مياة؟
ام غاز متجمد؟
ام اثار غاز تجمد؟
شكرا
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 28-01-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

Despite its cold and arid surface, Mars displays signs of water springs possibly heated by volcanism, bolstering theories that simple life forms could have emerged on the red planet, according to reports.

Looking at images snapped by the Mars Global Surveyor spacecraft, researchers have detected evidence of springs on the surface, USA Today reported Wednesday. The discovery focuses in part on the Valles Marineris region, a colossal canyon that dominates the martian landscape.

Scientists think Mars' surface coursed with water billions of years ago, based on evidence of liquid erosion and signs of ancient channels and seas. But the water all but disappeared as the planet cooled and its atmosphere thinned.

Water is known to exist in the present as ice in the northern ice cap and as vapor in faint clouds. But vast quantities could remain trapped under the surface, according to planetary geologists.

Many theorize that such groundwater remains in a frozen state. But the Surveyor images suggest that recent underground volcanic forces have heated water into a liquid state, according to a colleague of a Mars scientist who made the discovery.

"What was known before, there was evidence of volcanism occurring in the recent past, say tens of millions of years ago," said MIT planetary geologist Maria Zuber.

"This will be better than that," she said, declining to give specifics. The report will be published in the June 29 issue of Science magazine.

Groundwater would likely turn into vapor or ice soon after it reached the surface. But the presence of hot springs could strengthen the theory that life exists, or once existed, on Mars.

Some unusual forms of microscopic life flourish near hot springs in the recesses of the Earth. Similar springs on Mars might harbor life as well, some scientists speculate.

"This is incredibly exciting. What this means is that we have a chance to find ... extant life," Mars Society president Robert Zubrin said.

NASA officials would not comment on the report, but the agency plans to make a major science announcement the day Science publishes the Mars paper.

Liquid water may have recently flowed through deep craters and canyons on Mars, like this one in the Noachis Terra area
Michael Carr, an expert on martian hydrology, co-authored the report with fellow U.S. Geological Survey scientist Baerbel Lucchita, who has researched Antarctic ice flows and mapped the Valles Marineris, said NASA Watch, quoting unnamed NASA sources.

NASA Watch, an independent Web site that monitors the space agency, first reported news of the Mars discovery earlier this week.

The diverse terrain of the Valles Marineris displays many types of landforms as it snakes across Mars for more than 3,700 miles (6,000 km): volcanic deposits, ancient sea sediment and windblown rock avalanches.

The canyon descends well below the usual surface level of Mars. And scientists have searched the low recesses of Mars in the past for signs of water.

The Surveyor took other photos of deep craters thought to show evidence of past water seepage. One 1997 image of the southern Noachis Terra region reveals crater wall depressions possibly left by leaking groundwater, according to Malin Space Sciences, which operates the Surveyor camera.

Liquid water on Mars would make colonization of the planet much easier. Colonists could convert water into hydrogen and oxygen, using both as rocket fuel and the second for breathing gas.
قديم 28-01-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

ay 5edma
قديم 28-01-2004
Gold User

Mars is an attractive planet to search for extraterrestrial life because its surface contains clear evidence that water flowed across it. There are large channels and valley networks, both of which seem to require large amounts of flowing water.

علامات وجود قنوات مائية على سطح المريخ
http://www.psrd.hawaii.edu/Oct96/AncientMars.html

يلا يامرمر إحجزى لى كام فدان جنب الترعة اللى على الشمال
وأنا ح أعمل نفسى وكأنى ما شفتكيش جنب بوش
الصور المرفقة
نوع الملف: gif mars_kasei.gif (42.1 كيلو بايت, عدد مرات التحميل : 36)

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

حمؤة بن أمونة

آخر تعديل بواسطة knowjesus_knowlove ، 28-01-2004 الساعة 08:09 PM
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 30-01-2004
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

ya lahwy
enta keda ha tetafsh el 3ersan meny we ba3deen ana a23od fe beet aboya 3ala tol lol

3arees ya boy to5oh bas matmouthoush ya boy loooooool do u know that movie lol

keda welad el forum think i am ugly

قديم 31-01-2004
jacky fahmy
GUST

hey kid
go post ur messages in other website

i do not understand a word of what u r saying.

looks like u r a loser and u came here to make your self feel better

close your computer and study some thing can get u out of high school allright??

yala go
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-02-2004
saweres
GUST

مين جاكى فهمى دى؟
انتى مين؟ وقصدك ايه؟
وازاى تدى نفسك الحق ان أول كلماتك فى المنتدى تكون فى اهانة أخت عزيزة أو أخ عزيز
بلاش تسببوا الاحراج لنفسكم
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 02-02-2004
Gold User

أنا أرجح إن مرمر وجاكى أصحاب..
أصبر شوية يا ساويرس لحد ما نعرف

حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة