تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > Religious Dialogue Lobby
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

Religious Dialogue Lobby This lobby is used for Religious Dialogue

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 28-03-2006
thenight_templer thenight_templer غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2006
المشاركات: 16
thenight_templer is on a distinguished road
thu the cruci??????

well alot of people think debating and asking and answer is the way to feel victory and to feel like a winner ,. now matter if its a fake victrory or its just discussing the topic to get the right conclusions and to know what the fact is ,
so , for any one reading my topic you might feel little harsh cause its all against what u beleive , but if you calm down , if you try to understand , if you find any thing of what ive said its not true then we can send me yyour comment with useful discustion , and now , what i was going to say ,
was the crucifixion Jesus's choice or was it his fathers choice if he is the same ??
was the crucifixion Jesus's choice to do his duty and his mission to have sacrificed himself and all that just to forgive you then why did he say this(according to the bible ) ??
Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong ing and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
seems that god was afraid to die or to get crucified
i think this wasn't his choice . or was it god that was afraid to be crucified just for u ??
people say that Jesus is the same god and he already knows what he is going happen and the mission he has come for
but according to the verse its very clear that Jesus choice not a willing victim to became the ultimate sacrifice for you
and if Jesus is god as u say he is , why would he need to say this . Mat 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
the verse clearly states that god let down his son or did he let himself down ,as you say Jesus is the same god , very weird
did Jesus hang himself on the cross just to forgive you because he loves u that much .
if it was his choice ?? then why on earth would he have to say this?? " My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? "
it seems he didn't like this at all
i thought he already knew about everything and he knew the reasons he had come for
and as u said he is 3 in one at the same time and -if its was his choice he would not say --My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me
give me any clear verse from the bible in which it clearly says and states that God sent Jesus to hang himself on the cross for u and to forgive you or a clear verse where jesus says ( i am God - and you should worship me ) ?? - but not a metaphorical one , any clear proof and evidence and the verse stating this , because u explain every thing the way u like and not in the way it is meant to be ( hypothetical explanations , hypothetical faith )
does anyone here accept that god who has all the power over all his creation and has everything does he have to have fear from the creation he created in the first place??
God is praying and ing screaming fearing from death ,,,is this a God or the messenger of God ?
always christians keep on turning around saying he was a full god and full human all at the same time then later you are saying , no he was just flesh ,, i think they have to make up thier minds ,,, weird
what is the meaning of sacrifice ?
sacrifice is something u give up for something else in return that u want and u can not get only through this way ,
which thing couldn't God get in return when we know that the almighty god has every thing ?
what is the real meaning of sacrifice ?
the real meaning for sacrifice is when u give up something and u can not ever get it back ,,,,
what is the big deal that god would sacrifice his son (or himself )
and to recieve it back later on ?
what is the meaning of sacrifice when Jesus killed himself and then was brought back to life again ?
even the bible is asking
Rom 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. ???

why didn't god sacrifice Abraham's son to cleanse your sins instead of his son at least the son of Abraham was human like us ?!!!!
and why didn't god replace Jesus with a sheep also to save his son (or himself ) like he did with prophet Abraham's son , wouldn't that have been enough to have forgiven us ???
and who said there had to be a blood sacrifice ?? did Jesus say so , did the bible say so ?? or did u say so ???
give me any clear verse which it states that god sent Jesus to be sacrificed .
but not a metaphorical verse
did god commit suicide himself or did he murder his son ?
did god give the people who killed Jesus the power and the strength and the life to kill his son or himself ???? so god helped those people to murder his son ? or did he commit suicide ??
did'nt god give the Jews the power and the strenghth to kill his son , that meaning that he supported them in kilingl his son would God do that
would u kill Ur son or yourself for someone u love when u can forgive the one u love for nothing in return ???
for what reason would u kill yourself or Ur son for someone u love when u can forgive the one you love for nothing in return??
u don't have to kill Ur self or Ur son when u can forgive the one you love for nothing in return
if you can not kill your son for someone you love then how come god with all his power would kill his son just to forgive to you
couldn't he just forgive to u with just a word instead of hanging his son or himself on the cross just to forgive you ??
the son of god had to die for the creation god had he already made ????
how come god could'nt forgive you with just a word ?? why do u make god so weak ??
The Bible says that Jesus was a ransom sacrifice who died to set us free. Was this ransom paid to God or to the Devil? If to God, then why did God kill his own son to set us free when he could have just set us free with just one word and keep his son? If the ransom was paid to the devil, then how could the devil be on such great bargaining terms with God to demand his son?
does god love his own son more ? or does he love u more ??
i think god loves u more than his own son to let his creation kill his own son (or commit suicide himself ) just to forgive to you
i think in this case human beings are more holy more than Jesus himself because god sacrificed him to forgive Ur sins ???
if we are more holy than the son of god then we are more holy more than god almighty himself because the son of god is the same god as some of u Christians believe ?!!!
and i wonder why the Christians at that time didn't even try to save their god ?? this is very strange , maybe coward ? or ?? i dont know , i dont mean any offence i just dont know and looking for anu explanation , do u know ??
and all over its not finsished yet and there are alot more . but ,, maybe later ,
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 16-04-2006
zamalek zamalek غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Apr 2006
المشاركات: 9
zamalek is on a distinguished road
"well alot of people think debating and asking and answer is the way to feel victory and to feel like a winner"

you are the master of that
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 16-04-2006
ديديموس ديديموس غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Jan 2006
المشاركات: 1,178
ديديموس is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة zamalek
"well alot of people think debating and asking and answer is the way to feel victory and to feel like a winner"

you are the master of that
he just wants to force his way of understanding on us , and this is not debating , debating means that he first ask logical questions , and we answer and we debate about the answer , or even he put a point of view and ask to debate about it , but he didn't do this , he just put his opinion as a Fact , and debates , there is not facts!
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 17-04-2006
thenight_templer thenight_templer غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2006
المشاركات: 16
thenight_templer is on a distinguished road
is that all you can say ??
thats great reply
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة