تم صيانة المنتدي*** لا تغير فى سياسه من سياسات المنتدى اكتب ما تريد لان هذا حقك فى الكتابه عبر عن نفسك هذه ارائك الشخصيه ونحن هنا لاظهارها
جارى تحميل صندوق البحث لمنتدى الاقباط

العودة   منتدي منظمة أقباط الولايات المتحدة > English Forum > English
التّسجيل الأسئلة الشائعة التقويم جعل جميع المنتديات مقروءة

English English Boards - This board is dedicated to freedom of speech and logical discussions. Copts.com is not responsible for any content posted by the users of the board and disclaims all liabilities

المشاركة في الموضوع

خيارات الموضوع طريقة العرض
قديم 21-09-2005
EX_copt
GUST

المشاركات: n/a
Peace in Islam

Every Muslim has a story about their journey to Islam. Each one is interesting and curious to me. Allah truly guides who he wants and only who he wants. I feel so blessed to have been one of the chosen. Here is my story.

I always believed in one god. My entire life during hardship I asked god for help even as a child. I remember ing on my knees in the kitchen, screaming and ing all around me. I was praying for god to make it stop. Religion on the other hand never did make sense. The older I got the less it really made sense to me. People thinking they were the negotiator between you and god. I felt the same about Jesus peace be upon him. How does it work that this man would save us all from our sins? Why do we have the right to sin just because of him? I refused the bible in all of its versions. Believing something translated and rewritten so many times could not to be the real words of god. Around the age of fifteen I had given up on the idea of finding god.

Growing up my family was the average American family. Everyone I knew had similar problems growing up. My dad was a hardworking blue collar alcoholic. As time progressed his condition worsened so did his perversion. Sexual abuse, physical abuse, and fear made an imprint on my childhood that would reflect the rest of my life. He passed away when I was in the sixth grade. My parents had divorced by then. I was the youngest of eight children. My mother would go to work to support us and I was home alone a lot.

Here I was one of those kids who pull from society, who scare people when they walk into a room. I began wearing black clothing and the dark makeup. I listened to the gothic music and fantasized about death. Death seemed to be less of fear and more of solution to this growing problem. I felt alone all time, even around friends. I tried to fill the gap with cigarettes, then alcohol, sex, drugs and then anything that would take me from my own thoughts. I tried to kill myself at least fifteen times. No matter what I tried this pain inside of me never seemed to subside.

I was in college when I became pregnant with my son, I feared for my sonأ¢â‚¬â„¢s health and could not dream of giving him away. I worked endlessly to provide for my son. Squeezing all the pain and anger into my heart I changed my life some. By this time I trusted no one. Three years later, I started to date again. I got engaged. I truly wanted to have the something more. As with all of my past experiences my world came crashing down. I was 25 and pregnant with my daughter and ended the relationship with my fiancأƒآ© after he repeatedly cheated and physically hurt me. I had no idea what was next.

During this time I was working for a Pakistani guy who was Muslim. I never watched the news or even cared really what was going on. Being Muslim to me was no different than any other religion. As time moved on I became friends with several Muslim men. I began to notice something dramatically different. They had these unquestionable morals. A devotion to god in a way that required them to pray five times a day. Let alone the fact that they did not drink or do drugs. For my generation this was old school morals, maybe your grandparentأ¢â‚¬â„¢s might have fallowed.

When my daughter was born, you canأ¢â‚¬â„¢t imagine my surprise when one of these guys came in and brought s. I was shocked stupid he held her and spoke to her. I had never seen men behave this way over a baby. The kindness only increased with time over the next four months. I canأ¢â‚¬â„¢t express the love that was shown to us. Slowly my interest in their religion grew. I was curious as to what kind of religion could instill these kinds of values into people.

I was sharing a home with seven people when one night I decided to barrow my roommateأ¢â‚¬â„¢s computer. I was too afraid to offend my friends by asking them questions so I turned to the internet. The first site I opened was http:www.islam-brief-guide.org I was dumb founded. It was if a black cloth had been lifted from my body and I swear to you that I had never felt so close to Allah. Within twenty-four hours, I took my Shahadah. To this day the majority of my time is spent on research. For the first time in my life something had stopped the anger, and the pain. I truly felt the love and fear of Allah. Allah had replaced the pain inside of me with his light, and faith in him. Since my conversion, Allah has truly blessed me. Allah gave me the strength to quite smoking, drinking and have not used drugs in almost two years. I am married to a wonderful Muslim man. He has taken my children and made them ours. I have something that I always wanted a family. Al humd Allah.

alsalam alikem
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 21-09-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ babylonian
babylonian babylonian غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 7,663
babylonian is on a distinguished road

Q: Are you copts ????

you were coptic orthodox befuor ???!!

also : do you speak or write arabic ??!!

and what kind of version did you read the Quran ??!!

peace

babylonian
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 21-09-2005
EX_copt
GUST

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة babylonian

Q: Are you copts ????

you were coptic orthodox befuor ???!!

also : do you speak or write arabic ??!!

and what kind of version did you read the Quran ??!!

peace

babylonian
No brother not any more !!

this crab (orthodox coptic) dont hold water it is frude

!!!

pure Frude brother ....

and i am gona start writing here a bout the glory of Isalm

Pure and simple ...

hope u join me bro
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-09-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ knowjesus_knowlove
knowjesus_knowlove knowjesus_knowlove غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2003
الإقامة: On the top of ISLAM
المشاركات: 9,078
knowjesus_knowlove is on a distinguished road
إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة EX_copt
I tried to kill myself at least fifteen times

alsalam alikem
Can you please try your luck one more time?

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

" كن رجلا ولا تتبع خطواتي "
حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-09-2005
Gold User

إقتباس:
When my daughter was born, you can't imagine my surprise when one of these guys came in and brought s. I was shocked stupid he held her and spoke to her. I had never seen men behave this way over a baby. The kindness only increased with time over the next four months. I can't express the love that was shown to us.
That's something normal in Islam sister, they follow the teachings (sunna) of the prophet Mohamed (peace be upon him)
when he looked to a baby girl called Bint El-Abass
and promised that he will make love to her if he didn't die
before she grows up

Also he was kind to Aisha , he had sex with her only when she was 9 years old, before that he was just playing hide and seek with her........

by the way, how old is ur daughter?
because Mohamed is coming back soon.

معجزة محمد الواحدة والوحيدة هى أنه أقنع من البشرالمغفلين مايزيد على مليار ونصف يصلون عليه آناء الليل واطراف النهار

ومن المؤكد أنه لن يعترض على كلامي هذا إلا غلماانه نازفى المؤخرات وحورياته كبيرات المقعدات

حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-09-2005
Gold User

إقتباس:
No brother not any more !!

this crab (orthodox coptic) dont hold water it is frude

!!!

pure Frude brother ....

and i am gona start writing here a bout the glory of Isalm

Pure and simple ...

hope u join me bro

she meant to say fraud ... the problem is that she is American

إقتباس:
Growing up my family was the average American family.

حمؤة بن أمونة

الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-09-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
u start writing and i will start earsing what u write because it does not make any sense
DMS
قديم 22-09-2005
saweres
GUST

I wish to know who kicked her out??
and why?
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-09-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ amoni
amoni amoni غير متصل
Gold User

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2003
الإقامة: في قلب مسيحي
المشاركات: 1,626
amoni is on a distinguished road
i do not have the authority to kick anybody out and u know this very good ya super moderator
قديم 22-09-2005
saweres
GUST

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة NasaGirl
i do not have the authority to kick anybody out and u know this very good ya super moderator
ofcourse I don't mean you , ya Gold User, I know who did it , I just ask why?
anyway , I will see all her replies , maybe there was something I didn't notice
God Bless
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-09-2005
الصورة الرمزية لـ babylonian
babylonian babylonian غير متصل

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2003
المشاركات: 7,663
babylonian is on a distinguished road
I dont have that authority too ..!!!!

Long Live your CROSS
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 22-09-2005
saweres
GUST

what is this?
no respect?!!!
why can't you write something of your own?
I found the same here
http://thetruereligion.org/modules/x...?articleid=388
and here
http://www.help-for-the-convert.net/new_page_9.htm
next time plz write smarter stories for smart (non - arab) people
الرد مع إقتباس
قديم 01-01-2006
Einshtein
GUST

Ex Cop.
May I ask you question????
I think I can...
tell me ... your are follows somebody his name is M O H A M E D ... you know him ?
sure you all knows him .. but I hink the Christian people knows him better than you , he is just an animal , just think with me , when we looking at his life you will found only a guy looking for one thing only , do you know what is it , sure you know this thing very well

looking for a women , women and women only this is your religion,

and this is what you are follows.

anyway you was a Christian? ???????????????????

I doubt ---- all your words has no evedence to let us at least imagin that you was a Christian .

tell me where are you living and what is your nationality
الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة